Elsen2
    Elsen2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Bet365 locked my account ((

HI Guys,

Bet365 locked my account after withdrawals and asks for notary documents to send them via post. I made withdrawals several times before and there was not any problem. Never take any bonus.

Any opinions ?

mackave
    mackave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8429

Never had a problem, are you Canadian?

Elsen2

NO .. I am from Azerbaijan .. I have never had problem with Bet365 but now it does things like that (((

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

It could be simply due to your country, or even the local region you are in, rather than anything you have done personally.

I look after complaints and get a few about this sort of thing. There is really no use arguing the point with them as it won't help change their mind and it can make them more suspicious of you.

As annoying as it is the smart course of action is to just do it. If you are a genuine player that should be all they need to re-enable your account usually.

Also, a lot of people ask them to cover the costs of this. Don't bother as they never agree to.

Elsen2

I connected with other guys from my city via local soccer forum .. The same thing happened with their accounts, also.. However, I am playing on BET365 about 2 months and made several withdrawals about 5000 USD in different times and all of them was successful.. I wanted to withdraw more 1000 USD they blocked my account..

iKushtyy
    iKushtyy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1134

So basically you're just taking too much money off them, and they locked the acc. Take out what's in there and go somewhere else, just refusing your action, bookies always do it when someone is torching them.

Elsen2

well .. should be .. I think the same thing, but BET365 is very very big bookmaker why it did it . Anyway I leave BET365 .. And do not recommend anyone ...

afgballer56
    afgballer56's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 417

does bet365 do shyt like this often
    ive been using dem for 3 years nd no problems with withdrawls or anytiing
    i hope this isn't a new thing they r doin gnow

Elsen2

In my place (Baku, Azerbaijan) they almost blocked all accounts and asks for same thing. Because I saw several guys in post office who were sending their notary signed documents to required address.. and I suddenly meet them they told me that they have the same problems. The interesting thing that I made lots of withdrawals before which was successful