whareouttogetme
    whareouttogetme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4195

Two big games tonight. Will Holland get knocked out?

Holland need to beat the Czech Republic at home and also need Iceland to beat Turkey away.

Thoughts? I'm thinking BTTS in the Holland game, and Turkey to win

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly
    Rudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Holland will probably get knocked out, don't see anything but a home win for the dutch...Iceland could maybe draw at best.

Will be tough for total futbol should be good.

I have the over for Turkey game, Draw for Italy/Norway, Croatia -2.5.

Best of luck Getta

Pop in within the pucks section we miss you!

whareouttogetme
    whareouttogetme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4195

Italy Draw looks good! Just seen the lineup and he's gone with a defensive 3-5-2, plus a point will see us finish top. But you never know with Italy and unimportant matches, they might not even bother at all and end up losing.

Think I'll tail on the Turkey o2.5

I'm giving pucks a miss atm, games aren't going how I predict atm. Will wait for it to settle down a bit and get used to the new teams

I see you're doing well in your pucks thread though might tail on a few plays when I need some late night degen action

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly
    Rudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Quote Originally Posted by whareouttogetme View Post
    Italy Draw looks good! Just seen the lineup and he's gone with a defensive 3-5-2, plus a point will see us finish top. But you never know with Italy and unimportant matches, they might not even bother at all and end up losing.

Think I'll tail on the Turkey o2.5

I'm giving pucks a miss atm, games aren't going how I predict atm. Will wait for it to settle down a bit and get used to the new teams

I see you're doing well in your pucks thread though might tail on a few plays when I need some late night degen action
    gl skin