000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1356

Premier League Newcastle United- Chelsea

Premier League Newcastle United- Chelsea

I do not know what to make of United after last week's performance, they were 2-0 down and effectively out of the game at home to Watford and I spoke at the time about how vital that match was with some very difficult fixtures on the near horizon

They had the chance to get some momentum back with a visit from Championship side Sheffield United in midweek and whilst I appreciate that it is all about survival for the Magpies ,they really needed a win, just to give the club/splayers and supporters a lift, but they lost that too and the boos have been ringing out at St James' Park. Their play has been a little one dimensional with a huge number of crosses in the box ( 40 versus Watford) and few finding their intended target , circa 10%. Boss Steven McClaren has spoken about a club in crisis this week and that his players lack belief, his team have won just three times in 2015 and the head coach just 3 in 21 overseeing a poor end of the season at Derby County and they are both short of confidence and why winning one of the previous two games was essential.

Chelsea could afford to field a B team and score four at Walsall in midweek and are starting to build a little momentum.

They are without Diego Costa today, but Chelsea are unbeaten in his absence ( 8-4-0) and really need to win this to continue their long climb up the table, by kick off, two or three of the other big 4 are likely to have posted wins and it will be virtually game over in terms of the title and before the end of September for the West london side, if they do not do likewise.

Chelsea -1 ball 2.19 asian line/Sportmarket.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Chelsea garbage

Pikachu
    Pikachu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4851

Guys the money line for soccer is a loss if the score draw?I was happy that Chelsea tied up the game for nothing