AceChampion
    AceChampion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3122

Queretaro vs Hankook Verdes

First played to 0-0 and now 2nd match total is over 4, 4.5?? Line telling a story here perhaps. Who has info on this one? I'd like to hit this hard but again I don't know shit really about soccer. Please advise

Nessie_Alliance
    Nessie_Alliance's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

I am in the same boat as you. Queretaro is a -3?

cashin81
    hvob
    cashin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2422

id play a penalty in match, if its avialable.
    or second half overs, but fukk knows - they are a team from Belize

Nessie_Alliance
    Nessie_Alliance's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

Maybe because in the 1st match Queretaro had 62% possession and had 8 shots on goal and that was playing at Verdes home field.

Perhaps playing at home will result in a few more goals for Queretaro.

This is just pure speculation though.

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!
    cogiditopapa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9965

BET365 has the following line:

Queretaro to win & under 4.5 @1.72

here are my two cents about this match:

Queretaro is in a tough position in the group after losing to 2-1 to San Francisco (Panama). Today they must win the match and then wait for San Francisco to lose one of the other 2 matches left against Verdes. Manuel Vucetich will rotate the squad as Los Gallos are falling behing in Liga MX and are quickly staying away from (La liguilla)play off contention. Verdes from Belice has shown to be a limited team, I think they will defend as much as they can for 90 min. If Verdes win all 3 matches left in their schedule they could access the next round but the possibility of this happening is very slim. I think Queretaro will win today and Verdes won't score. I think we can see a 2-0 or 3-0 score.

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!

Queretaro has a strong line up with Villa at front. They should win this by 3 goals. Everything depends when they open the score board.

AceChampion

Quote Originally Posted by cogiditopapa View Post
    Queretaro has a strong line up with Villa at front. They should win this by 3 goals. Everything depends when they open the score board.
    I was just about to live bet Queretaro to win when they scored...already have the over 4 so we'll see I guess...bad day for me so far

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!

Nice hit Ace, you were right about pounding this match. I over thought every angle of this match and then when I saw the line up it was a huge flag to add units to the over. Good win for you brother!

AceChampion

Quote Originally Posted by cogiditopapa View Post
    Nice hit Ace, you were right about pounding this match. I over thought every angle of this match and then when I saw the line up it was a huge flag to add units to the over. Good win for you brother!
    Thanks alot. I'm really trying to learn from my mistakes as well and build on my strengths. This is a tough sport. Gl and thanks again for all of your help. This forum desperately needs more like you.