TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Who here pounding u20 portugal

Line is Portugal -1.5 (-30). Lol. One among two of the dominant teams in this tourney. I laugh at the kiwis. If they can hang within 4 goals of Portugal I'd be super impressed. Portugal for the WIN.

adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2486

Careful bro..weird things have happened in these games..Lots of kiwi support..they may be able to hang around and keep it close. BOL!

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

My finger is twitching wanting to take this. I don't see NZ scoring and really can't see Portugal scoring 3 at the least. NZs d has been pretty average this comp which is what we usually bank on when playing the good sides in all age groups. Lately coaches have tried to get away from that and catch up by playing 'attractive' football but we don't have the players and get torched by anyone half decent, Portugal is well above half decent to say the least.

Myanmar got hammered in the end but they were all over NZ at the start of that game and should of been 2-0 up, it fell to bits for them after that but that shows how average this defense is. USA routed us and they don't look great, Ukraine had about 20 shots but no finishing touch. Portugal have been brilliant everywhere on the park their whole time down here which includes two top quality performances in friendlies before their demolition job of their group. Given up one goal (when they were up 3-0) during their time down under, don't see how NZ score unless it's a free kick/corner whipped into the box, would be a minor miracle if they got one from open play.

I think NZ will park the bus and hope for extra time, Portugal score in the first half and the flood gates should open.