alexrafco
    alexrafco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Damn it could easily be 5-2 man I need 1 more to really cash in

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!
    cogiditopapa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9965

no more goals my friends. This is it. Now Sevilla should just start monopolizing the possession and let the minutes go by...

Bacca is a great striker, I hope he stays in Sevilla is great for this team (no good big teams). No Paco I didnt play it but he has had a superb season and is always dangerous with Sevilla and Colombia, he is a true 9.

Alex relax man scotch is to enjoy, you will get a push on this one. Just don't do it again cheers homie

Blackballer
    Blackballer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 575

Sevilla likes the attack. I think they would be dumb when they settle for the 3-2. I mean they should know that Dnipro will throw everything they have up front. Sevilla would be better off to score another one, my opinion here.

Blackballer

Quote Originally Posted by cogiditopapa View Post
    no more goals my friends. This is it. Now Sevilla should just start monopolizing the possession and let the minutes go by...

Bacca is a great striker, I hope he stays in Sevilla is great for this team (no good big teams). No Paco I didnt play it but he has had a superb season and is always dangerous with Sevilla and Colombia, he is a true 9.

Alex relax man scotch is to enjoy, you will get a push on this one. Just don't do it again cheers homie

How do you know that this will be a push?? There is the possibility that he took -1 handicap 3-way result, which would result in X (meaning tie) currently.

sjm5122
    sjm5122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11889

Nvrmind, took a shot to the head.

alexrafco

I understand and thanks for the advice, it's appreciated. Really is. I still tripled my account on bookmaker though even with just wn

alexrafco

I had -1.5 Mets and -153 parlay then 1000 to win 1300 -1 @ +130

sjm5122

congrats

alexrafco

Sjm blackballer cogiditopapi u 3 specifically thank you so much for the support when I was freaking out, u guys rock! Thanks

alexrafco

I didn't hit the jackpot but I still did real well, tripled my account + I'm already playing with house money since I withdrew 295 after an initial 250 deposit last week so I'm sittin prert

sjm5122

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    I'm going to completely stop handicapping and just seek these types of threads out and fade lol

Easy stress free money every time
    Shame it isn't that easy....
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cogiditopapa

sjm5122

Quote Originally Posted by alexrafco View Post
    I didn't hit the jackpot but I still did real well, tripled my account + I'm already playing with house money since I withdrew 295 after an initial 250 deposit last week so I'm sittin prert
    Good to hear. nice to see someone win a thread like this.

LFC1892
    LFC1892's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 747

Congrats bro

alexrafco

Man that was scary, I easily could've won 5-2, 6-2 still had a few missed golden opportunities

alexrafco

Quote Originally Posted by LFC1892 View Post
    Congrats bro
    thanks man

alexrafco

Needless to say I won't bet this big for a while, and for while I actually mean barcaloma vs juve lol!!!

alexrafco

And pattymayo, I'm gonna be in hell in about 30-50 years I'd say, I'll meet you there

alexrafco

lol sadly I'm serious about barca, similar odds. Same bet too. I'll bet my full account and put another 1000 with my local -1... Man what a rush I feel so damn alive baby!!! ..lol and I'm piss drunk

alexrafco

And again thanks for those who supported me. U guys r awesome if ur ever in queens ny message me here Beers are on me!

intermission
    intermission's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7120

You definitely should put down that 1K for barca

LFC1892

You need to train drinking bro. Nobody can beat me there

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!

cheers homie!

I would be a little bit more careful with Barca...I know Messi, Suarez and Neymar are red hot....but Italians only play their best when there is something good on the line....man Juve will not be easy task for Barca. Any how that is another discussion. Enjoy your profits and GL!

alexrafco

Quote Originally Posted by LFC1892 View Post
    You need to train drinking bro. Nobody can beat me there
    I was never much of a drinker to start with but 11 months ago I went through 36 radiation treatments and 6 chemo treatments I had tongue cancer which spread to my neck, I'm petty much back to Alex again but my drinking ability which was already suspect is about 25% of what it was too

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

cheers homie!

I would be a little bit more careful with Barca...I know Messi, Suarez and Neymar are red hot....but Italians only play their best when there is something good on the line....man Juve will not be easy task for Barca. Any how that is another discussion. Enjoy your profits and GL!
    i'd take a btts for the cl-final if anything.

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!

I was never much of a drinker to start with but 11 months ago I went through 36 radiation treatments and 6 chemo treatments I had tongue cancer which spread to my neck, I'm petty much back to Alex again but my drinking ability which was already suspect is about 25% of what it was too
    You are a good man! keep feeling alive man!

alexrafco

cheers homie!

u know what, u literally read my mind, they seem elevate their play to another level for sure. But that team looks godly, on second thought I'm not gonna put the 1000, but I'll likely put a hefty chunk of my bookmaker account. I was thinking maybe a parlay with the favorites too, I think arsenal dismantles villa in the fa cup final, and Dortmund will have a great result after a very disappointing season in the German final. Maybe I'll do exactly that to make it worth it. Arsenal Dortmund in their country finals with barca in the champ league or even 4 team and take barca in ye copa del Rey too? Too early now I'll figure it out

alexrafco

You are a good man! keep feeling alive man!
    Thanks man appreciate it

alexrafco

Either way I have intentions of going big on arsenal and Dortmund that's for sure, a bit more Dortmund though they finished strong after a disasterous start and even got a spot in the Europa next year, arsenal on the other hand seemed to limp to the finish, that 1-0 loss on that last second header a couple weeks ago killed them, and then the mutually beneficial draw vs Sunderland, I dunno they looked shaky and now that I think of it, I'm not betting on them ahaha

alexrafco

Any of u guys wanna tail me in an in game I'm pretty confident on this baseball game

LFC1892

The most important is your healthy now again. After all money is not everything. I remember when I had to end my soccer career because of an injury. But that's different story. I might follow some of your MLB bets later.

alexrafco

Take tigers

alexrafco

Both starters out early Oakland has a crappy bullpen

alexrafco

lol home run!!

alexrafco

I just added detriot -2.5 too in game anyway I gotta run get my laundry I'll have my baseball picks up in my thread in an hour just gotta read up on the games a bit. Sorry to be repetitive but my repitition is meant to emphasize what I say.

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT and THE KIND WORDS U GUYS ROCK! C y'all around

Blackballer

lol sadly I'm serious about barca, similar odds. Same bet too. I'll bet my full account and put another 1000 with my local -1... Man what a rush I feel so damn alive baby!!! ..lol and I'm piss drunk

Don't do it. Focus on the total goals scored or both teams to score market. Barca is a lopsided favorite but Juventus is hungry as well. Gun to my head I would say Barca but I can see the game go either way. I agree that Barca dominated in almost every aspect throughout the season as a club but let's not forget what's on the line: Champions League title.

So the winner can crown himself as the triple winner of the season. I would say pressure to perform is on both sides but a bit more on Barca side eventually they have more to lose than Juventus.

First 1234 Last