Lookingtostart
    Lookingtostart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4542

Fiorentina vs Parma

Fiorentina playing for a spot in the Europa League, Parma has nothing to gain, nothing to loose other than pride and personal stats. What will the mind-set be for both teams? I've gotta be honest with you guys, I don't know much about Italian football, but I love these end of season games with the situational dynamics they bring!

Hope to gain some insight, the more the better.
    Last edited by Lookingtostart; 05-18-15 at 07:53 AM.

dreamlanding
    dreamlanding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2382

The late-season situational plays in England haven't been very kind to me recently...

Thought Chelsea/Pool a week ago would be crazy open since Chelsea had won the league... 2 goals.

Thought Sunderland /Leicester would be open as Sunderland pushed for the 3 pts... No goals.

Thought Saints and Spurs were both tanking it to avoid the Europa League based on their horrendous recent form... They both win convincingly on Saturday.

Thought Liverpool would easily handle Palace (with absolutely nothing to play for) at home for a proper Gerrard sendoff... 3-1 to Palace.

I guess my point is assuming motivation is a dangerous prospect. Fiorentina laid an egg at home to Sevilla only a few days ago. I'm not touching them, but good luck if you do.

whareouttogetme
    whareouttogetme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4195

Btts