cryptocap
    cryptocap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Arsenal vs Swansea City

Last fixture of the week will be a banger @ the emirates...

-Swansea missing W. Routledge and B. Gomis, one of which scored in the first fixture.
    -Arsenal are on the cusp of securing a 2nd place finish and a repeat of the FA cup with 3 out of 4 games to be played @ home or in london.
    -Alexis is tearing it up, the team is in high spirits with lots to play for, this is not winding down like many teams.
    -Previous results have really favoured Swansea but Monks team is nothing like the old Swansea.
    -Swansea has been very inconsistent and the squad rotates a fair amount week to week but I think Arsenal has the tools to deal with any challenges.
    -I am inclined to expect goals but a small margin of victory may be all we see tomorrow, chances from both sides with something magical breaking the deadlock.

Picks I see...

-Arsenal to WIN @1.2
    -Goal in BOTH halves @1.5
    -Arsenal -1 EH @1.85
    -OVER 2.5 @1.54
    -btts @1.85

-Sung-Yueng Ki to score @14
    -Ozil to score @6.25

discuss...

unitedlad
    unitedlad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7803

I really don't see how Arsenal don't cover the 1.5 spread here. They have so much quality advantage in the game it's quite incredible - and with a win basically needed to gain 2nd place, their best finish in 10 years, I trying to think of ways how they don't batter this average Swansea team, especially after getting beat in the first fixture of the season on a rainy night at the Liberty.

I remember watching that 2-1 Arsenal defeat in the first half of the season and couldn't believe how Swansea had managed to win it. Swansea were on a hot streak at the time and were sat 5th place in the table as opposed to their current 8th spot.

Arsenal are finishing the season as good as any other team in the league with great results complimented by similarly impressive performances. I think Sanchez, Ozil and Cazorla run Swansea ragged tonight. 3-0. All over Arse-1.5

Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

Good analysis gentlemen, basically thinking the same thing. Arsenal should dominate this match.

What about the other name league matches in the day? Anything stick out in Italy or Spain? Always tempting to wager on goalfests in Netherlands and Italian football.

whareouttogetme
    whareouttogetme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4195

Arsenal playing like shit, have they even had a shot on target?

rankslash
    rankslash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8734

Nope, not a single shot on target.

afgballer56
    afgballer56's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 417

arsenal are actually playing really well, but they are playing their stupid style of being too CUTE with the ball
    i think they will win by two though in the second half. swansea will get tired chasing
    gl

unitedlad
    unitedlad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7803

Oh boy. Football is a crazy game at times. Fabianski had a heroic game in goal against his old club. Fair play to Swansea. But that is the definition of snatch and grab.

cryptocap
    cryptocap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

...very awkward result...didnt watch the game but idk what to say lol