FatShogun
    FatShogun's Avatar Become A Pro!

Service closed for new members, does that mean a betting system works?

I'm researching a lot of betting systems, mostly interested in football (soccer), but in general I'm actually looking for any system that works, at least for the ones that are ready to devote the time and energy the system requires to work. Read a lot of reviews, and for many of the systems with good reviews I noticed that new members are no longer accepted. I'm thinking this might be a good sign, maybe because of the danger of reducing the recommended markets' volume and liquidity and so on, so the number of people having access to that information must be limited for the system to continue to function.

I'm fairly new to betting systems, still haven't spent any money on anything, so I was wondering if systems that no longer accepts new members might do that because they actually work?

Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

Quote Originally Posted by FatShogun View Post
    I'm researching a lot of betting systems, mostly interested in football (soccer), but in general I'm actually looking for any system that works, at least for the ones that are ready to devote the time and energy the system requires to work. Read a lot of reviews, and for many of the systems with good reviews I noticed that new members are no longer accepted. I'm thinking this might be a good sign, maybe because of the danger of reducing the recommended markets' volume and liquidity and so on, so the number of people having access to that information must be limited for the system to continue to function.

I'm fairly new to betting systems, still haven't spent any money on anything, so I was wondering if systems that no longer accepts new members might do that because they actually work?
    Hello there, and welcome to the forum! It could honestly be that, but more likely it is a huge marketing ploy to make it seem like it is that amazing. Gets you interested, baits you in to buy the system, only to find out it's mediocre at best. Now there are some systems out there that actually do work, but my suggestion for you is do some research and tweaking and come up with your own system model.

A good place to start would be "Conquering Risk" by Elihu Feustel and George Howard, a professional gambler and financial stock expert. This would be a good beginning, as it teaches you the basics and foundation of how to create your own model for each sport. A really good one for baseball is Joe Peta's "Trading Bases," which is my favorite because I make more money on baseball than other sports.

Even more important than finding a system that works though is learning about bankroll management. Those two books go into much depth detailing the importance of proper money management and how to utilize it with your system models. I haven't looked for a soccer one yet, though I'm sure they do exist.

Hopefully this was somewhat helpful - there really is no perfect magic system out there, but I've found that tweaking ones I come across as well as coming up with my own models has led to much success. It's all about finding your edge, just like with any form of gambling, where you can almost guarantee (theoretically at least) a profit. However, none of this is possible without the proper management/staking system.

Good luck with everything, and let us know if you find or develop a system for soccer! This is a great forum with a bunch of good guys all trying to help each other grind out profits from the books! BOL with everything, and looking forward to future discussions!