canadabetting
    canadabetting's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 541

GETAFE vs CORDOBA SPAIN

I know nothing about Spanish soccer.... however looking at the standings and the past 5 games for both of these teams, how is Getafe the underdog @ +221

I know they are on the road but being in 15th place they lost 3-2 to 7th place, beat 10th place 2-1, lost just 1-0 to 4th place and beat 5th place 2-1.

Cordoba in dead last has lost their last 5 (maybe more)

Maybe there are injuries i don't know about but this looks like a decent enough of a bet for me

Risinger
    Risinger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 768

Nice way to bet judging by tournament table.

canadabetting

so you think the last place team will prevail? If they do, then good for them...I was just asking opinions on the game

justlaw
    justlaw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

some facts that may help:

Cordoba have lost their last 6 matches in La Liga.
    Cordoba have been losing at both half time and full time in their last 3 matches in La Liga. Getafe have lost their last 4 away matches in La Liga.
    Cordoba have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 4 matches against Getafe in all competitions. Getafe have lost with a 1 goal margin in their last 4 away matches in La Liga.
    There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Cordoba's last 3 home games in La Liga.
    Cordoba have lost with a 1 goal margin in 5 of their last 6 matches in La Liga.
    Cordoba are on a run of six games without a win, recently losing five consecutive matches. It is of little surprise that they find themselves rooted to the bottom of the table.
    Getafe's form has been patchy of late, with wins over Sevilla and Espanyol giving reasons for optimism, but defeats at the hands of Valencia and Malaga has stunted their momentum.
    Getafe coach Quique Sanchez Flores resigns after just 7 weeks in Job – resign date: 26-2-2015

canadabetting

very interesting...Thanks for that justlaw .... guess we will see what happens... what did you do if anything for this match? I went ahead and put a bit on Getafe to win

canadabetting

Quote Originally Posted by Risinger View Post
    Nice way to bet judging by tournament table.
    Looks like it worked this time

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

cordoba had a 1-0 lead until 87th minute and end up losing 1-2

canadabetting

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    cordoba had a 1-0 lead until 87th minute and end up losing 1-2
    haha sweet, i didnt watch a single minute... no stress!