AceChampion
    AceChampion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3122

Adelaide/Perth

What's the play here, boys? Want to just play the over and be done with it but strangely enough I'd also like to win. Please give me the winning bets only. Lol, thanks

vntiger
    vntiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

I'm feeling a draw here, not sure if it will be 1-1 or 2-2.
    Just my guts feeling

hedgejob
    hedgejob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5164

Perth.. no upsets yet this rd.

edabramov
    edabramov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

tomorrow giving you yellow card games to bet on.

bet on live yellows

celta vs atletico madrid itll have more than 6

bet that around 20th minute make sure no one is dominating if atletico is winning 0-4 disregard the bet as they wont' be as aggressive.

valencia and getafe will murder each other on the pitch.. will have 6+ yellows

same with rayo 3+ yellows on RAYO , VillaReal will only get aggressive if they have the lead around 2nd half.

if you can bet on besiktas and buraspor take the Yellow -110 line whatever they offer, most likely over 5.5
    Points Awarded:

gigicash gave edabramov 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

AceChampion

Quote Originally Posted by edabramov View Post
    tomorrow giving you yellow card games to bet on.

bet on live yellows

celta vs atletico madrid itll have more than 6

bet that around 20th minute make sure no one is dominating if atletico is winning 0-4 disregard the bet as they wont' be as aggressive.

valencia and getafe will murder each other on the pitch.. will have 6+ yellows

same with rayo 3+ yellows on RAYO , VillaReal will only get aggressive if they have the lead around 2nd half.

if you can bet on besiktas and buraspor take the Yellow -110 line whatever they offer, most likely over 5.5
    Thanks bud, saw this late but will get on as many as I can! Great to hear from you and hope you are doing well. Gl today

edabramov
    edabramov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

im doing well dont rlly go on forums anymore tbh havnt been on in maybe half a year but i might post once a month or so.

what book do you use? if you use 5d you should stick to betting on yellows some really good value out there especially in Spanish/Italian league.

Just remmeber these teams:

Valencia, if they play a decent side ( not someone like Granada who's bototm of table ) ussually they tend to be very energized in 1st half and foul a lot. from todays game they got 5 yellows in 1st half.. over 4.5 was set at something like +1000 its always worth a try.

Cagliari/ Atalanta tend to foul in 1st half most.

Sassuollo stacks up on yellows if they have the lead, be it at home or away, just as long as they don't look dominant.

Turkish League, when top of the table teams play against each other yellows are good.

There's good value on betting on over 1.5 1st halfs. in New Zealand Premiership...

Always make sure to check the refs stats on soccerpunter before you bet on yellows, make sure they're not Soft on fouls.

thats all ima say but good luck i may post sometimes! see ya

AceChampion

Quote Originally Posted by edabramov View Post
    im doing well dont rlly go on forums anymore tbh havnt been on in maybe half a year but i might post once a month or so.

what book do you use? if you use 5d you should stick to betting on yellows some really good value out there especially in Spanish/Italian league.

Just remmeber these teams:

Valencia, if they play a decent side ( not someone like Granada who's bototm of table ) ussually they tend to be very energized in 1st half and foul a lot. from todays game they got 5 yellows in 1st half.. over 4.5 was set at something like +1000 its always worth a try.

Cagliari/ Atalanta tend to foul in 1st half most.

Sassuollo stacks up on yellows if they have the lead, be it at home or away, just as long as they don't look dominant.

Turkish League, when top of the table teams play against each other yellows are good.

There's good value on betting on over 1.5 1st halfs. in New Zealand Premiership...

Always make sure to check the refs stats on soccerpunter before you bet on yellows, make sure they're not Soft on fouls.

thats all ima say but good luck i may post sometimes! see ya
    Thank you, my friend. I appreciate it very much.