AceChampion
    AceChampion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3122

Bundesliga question

Which one of these matches today have the best chance of going over the total? I guess Bayern is the obvious choice seeing as they are back home and coming off a rare poor performance/loss. Schalke have been so bad lately that I'm almost sure Bayern will have to get 4 themselves to win though. Idk, maybe wolfsburg/frankfurt would be better? Thoughts/help please

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly
    Rudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

if i had to lean anything i'd go wolfsburg over

AceChampion

Quote Originally Posted by Rudeboy View Post
    Thanks bro..you are one of the few people I was hoping to hear from! Gl today

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

your welcome gl

O's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9725

I'd tend to agree but keep careful they may come out a little flat after the goalfest with Bayern last week.

AceChampion

Quote Originally Posted by O View Post
    I'd tend to agree but keep careful they may come out a little flat after the goalfest with Bayern last week.
    I had the EXACT same thought but hopefully Frankfurt will do what they normally do and get and or give up a few regardless..

amarius87
    amarius87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4302

schalke have actually been quite good recently.. tied for third. di mateo gives this team a different complexion. but bayern should handle at home after that crap performace. 2-0 or 3-0 plus huntelaar out

sjm5122
    sjm5122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11889

Jesus 20' in and zero goals in all matches

jontebond
    jontebond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6770

Yeah typical

AceChampion

Ouch, looking like nada going in at half..

amarius87
    amarius87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4302

red card killed the bayern game bayern playing defensive with great counters.. and the neuer saves allows them to sit back and wait to get the one goal to win.

sjm5122

Nobody is scoring goals in any game today. what a boring set of matches

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

sorry

AceChampion

sorry
    Not your fault at all..you're a much better capper than I anyway. Tomorrow I'll play the hoffenheim over to make up for the loss! Gl buddy

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

The lowest scoring card I remember for awhile in Bundesliga. Heck, even Holland had only 2 goals in 2 games today.

fjaka
    fjaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1423

augsburg @7.75 or double-chance draws/augsburg @2.60

odds are too high there? what happened during the winter break, dortmund had buy a bunch of the world's best players?

smithah2
    Sex, Drugs and Carlton Cole
    smithah2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

i agree fjaka. unless someone can fill me in as to why. I know dortmund is historically known as a really hard place to travel to. but in terms of this season, i don't think dortmund have the best home record anyways. augsburg have been killing it this season so I think as well the odds are WAY too high. Do augsburg win? I don't know I do think its still hard to play away at dortmund but with these odds and current form i think its worth a shot.

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

Quote Originally Posted by AceChampion View Post
    Not your fault at all..you're a much better capper than I anyway. Tomorrow I'll play the hoffenheim over to make up for the loss! Gl buddy
    thanks bud gl with your plays you win some u lose some most important thing is fun & discipline

AceChampion

Discipline...I'm really working on that lately as it is definitely a problem area for me. I lost over a grand yesterday because I just couldn't help myself..hate to admit it, but it is the truth.

AceChampion

Rudeboy, I'm bound and determined to unit play WITH DISCIPLINE and stick to it this year...just have to start

Today I have hoffenheim/werder bremen over 3, 3.5 and win or lose that is my only play.

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

Quote Originally Posted by AceChampion View Post
    Rudeboy, I'm bound and determined to unit play WITH DISCIPLINE and stick to it this year...just have to start

Today I have hoffenheim/werder bremen over 3, 3.5 and win or lose that is my only play.
    gl

Amadeo-Picks
    Amadeo-Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3492

Quote Originally Posted by smithah2 View Post
    i agree fjaka. unless someone can fill me in as to why. I know dortmund is historically known as a really hard place to travel to. but in terms of this season, i don't think dortmund have the best home record anyways. augsburg have been killing it this season so I think as well the odds are WAY too high. Do augsburg win? I don't know I do think its still hard to play away at dortmund but with these odds and current form i think its worth a shot.

Line seems about right . Dortmund has a better coach , and more skilled players . This team will climb out of the relegation zone and get hot to a top 8 or at worst a top 10 . They are tooo good to be this bad all season

fjaka

Quote Originally Posted by smithah2 View Post
    I just found about a dozen predictions for this match and all tipsters pick Dortmund, some of them even -1.
    Today Augsburg is missing a bit more players than Dortmund, Dortmund is actually a great team doing a fantastic job in the Champions League but struggling in the Bundesliga. If you look the odds their previous games many times they were the favorites and finished a draw or lose... but people continue to pick them.

I think I'll avoid this game

sjm5122

penetrating bundesliga is an overs graveyard the past couple days. Netherlands isn't much better. WTF is going on

fjaka

have you checked the weather conditions? winter, snow, temperatures below zero, frozen ground etc etc

sjm5122

Quote Originally Posted by fjaka View Post
    have you checked the weather conditions? winter, snow, temperatures below zero, frozen ground etc etc
    Even if it was snowing in every stadium I would expect one or two games to go over

fjaka

Quote Originally Posted by sjm5122 View Post
    Even if it was snowing in every stadium I would expect one or two games to go over

ok but it must be difficult to play in these conditions, generally must be less score chances

Toooo
    Toooo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

hey guys,
    finally decided to create an account here

I often bet Bundesliga matches and hope together we can come up with some good bets.

As for today I hope you all bet the Hoffenheim Bremen over and Augsburg

good luck to everybody

fjaka

can you show us your ticket?

Jason87
    Jason87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1535

wow. are you next guy here who tells who to bet on when games are already finished?

Toooo
    Toooo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

wohoo, a warm welcome.
    I didn't mean to "tell you who to bet on". Somebody already mentioned that Augsburg is a good bet today and that was my first post in this forum. I meant what I said. I hope you guys bet on it. No offense meant. And yes, I can show you my tickets. Unfortunately the over in Hoffenheim did not go through.
    Name:  buli.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  18.4 KB
    Sorry for the german, mehr means over, weniger = under and unentschieden = draw

But I can see you guys clearly don't want any new bettors here so I will just leave you alone.

Had a blast, best of luck to you!

fjaka

great job toooo

but next time say something before game started

Jason87
    Jason87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1535

It has nothing to do with you being new here.

posting things like "I hope you all bet XXXX" with picks that are already in game, and more than this, both of them are doing fine (Augsburg was 1:0, and 3 goals in other game when you posted that) just doesnt make sense. Thats all. Everyone can post like that, and thats why you just dont do such things on betting forum. Post your plays before game, or post your LIVE plays when game has started. Dont say what you hope for or what was good pick before game, cause it doesnt matter at all at that very moment.