smithah2
    Sex, Drugs and Carlton Cole
    smithah2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Atletico Madrid v Real Madrid Derby Copa Del Rey

Hey guys starting a thread for a general discussion about this match tomorrow. Derby match and cup match so all red flags to not bet though i know some of us will still pull the trigger. I've seen a few people, here and other forums, taking atletico but I just don't think I can bring myself to do this. I know madrid have "dipped" in form with a loss to inter in a friendly and a loss to valencia away last la liga match. But to me the over 2.5 @ 1.77 is the play if I'm gonna make one. Made this thread though to hear all your thoughts and why...

Str8CashHomie
    Str8CashHomie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 164

I am playing the Over 2.5 as well. I'm really fighting off the urge to jump all over Real Madrid at + odds.

caddy42
    caddy42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2578

The Valencia over for 1.91 is tempting me out of those matches. Espanyol and Valencia always seem to score against each other and Diego Alves is out with a sprained knee.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by caddy42 View Post
    The Valencia over for 1.91 is tempting me out of those matches. Espanyol and Valencia always seem to score against each other and Diego Alves is out with a sprained knee.
    yee believe last 9 meetings have gone over, and 8 out of those 9 both teams have scored at least 1

Betlitelli
    Update your status
    Betlitelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2898

Torres starts looks like under

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

haha

donny1266
    donny1266's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1251

Bet of the year has to be Torres to score a hatrick

Lawal
    Lawal's Avatar Become A Pro!

O.k let me give you my insight about this match.........

ATL. MADRID VS REAL MADRID.........BTTS

Punters don’t often get the chance to back Real Madrid at odds-against but Los Blancos have been on the drift to defeat

their city rivals in the first leg of their Copa del Rey clash and can now be backed at 2.10, It’s a tasty price, alright.

Real were left licking their wounds on Sunday evening as their 22-game winning streak was ended in Valencia but Carlo

Anceolotti’s men carved out enough chances to get a result in that game despite claims from local media the European

champions were lazy and uninventive.

However, Diego Simeone’s hosts hold the Indian sign over their city rivals in recent years. Atletico are unbeaten in 90

minutes in the past five meetings between the two Madrid giants and have already won away to Real in La Liga this season.

In fact, Los Blancos’ only two wins in eight showdowns against the Mattress Makers came in last season’s Copa del Rey.

It promises to be another mouthwatering battle and although I’m tempted to oppose Real, there’s just not enough juice in

the 1.75 to take Atletico in the Double Chance market. So instead, I’ll play it safe with a bet on Both Teams To Score at

1.72, also Atletico Madrid's last three games have all been both teams to score and they are more than capable of scoring

against Real Madrid as we've seen in the last five meetings between the two sides where they have scored in all of them.

Real Madrid certainly know a thing or two about attacking football and will have plenty of options going forward this

evening. Fernando Torres is set to start in Madrid derby and we think the script is written for him to get one on a hero's

return while Real Madrid will look to get back to winning ways.

The fixture normally conjures up goals and dating back to 2006 we’ve seen 18/26 (69%) clashes feature BTTS whilst Atletico

arrive having only failed to notch once in their past 16 outings.

caddy42
    caddy42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2578

Well that game was upsetting for all parties. Of course I had to take my Valencia over with Real