DiamondJack
    DiamondJack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7947

FRI DEC 12th Picks

League action returns for the weekend...three on tap;

1. Jong Ajax ML @ 2.15/+115 (HOL 2) 2 Units

I have never been a fan of backing away sides however sometimes the teams form just begs to be backed. MVV are struggling and sit second last in the table. In the past 7 games 6L 1W and that was versus bottom side RKC Waalwijk they also only managed to score 5 GF in that stretch of games. Jong Ajax have 3W 3D 1L in their past 7 with 15 GF come into this match with back to back victories. Fair price is Even money anything above is value.

2. Korona Kielce PK @ 1.72/-139 (POL) 2 Units

Usually I do not play lines this juiced but I just do not see the visitors Cracovia getting anything but a draw in this game. Cracovia have not won on the road this seasn 6L 3D where as Korona at home are 4W 3D 2L.Kielce have not lost at home since August. After Legia Warsaw they are the 2nd best in-form side in Poland at the moment with 13 points in the past 6 games where as Cracovia have the leagues 2nd worst for with only 5 points out of the past 6 games.

3. Vitoria Setubal ML @ 2.07/+107 (POR) 2 Units

A similar scenario in this game as the Polish game just mentioned. the visitors Boavista have lost all but 1 away game this season 5L 1D scoring 1 goal and 17 GA away from home. Setubal at home have 3W & 2L with 5 GF & 5 GA. Boavista are the poorest side in Portugal with the worst GA, leading the league in fouls & worst ball possession numbers. have the back the home side at plus money as I would have this match at 1.90/-110.

BOL

Posted Record

25-24 +8.02 Units

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

Good Luck Diamond

tailed you in the Polish match