DiamondJack
    DiamondJack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7953

SUN NOV 30th Pick

The bad luck continued Saturday as my internet went down AGAIN...Only one play left today;

1. Santos UNDER 2.5 @ 2.00/+100 (BRA) 5 Units

The past 4 games for both sides ALL have gone Under 2.5. The past 4 games Botafogo scores ZERO goals and allows 6. The past 4 games for Santos scores 1 goal & allows 4. The game really means nothing for either team. Santos averaged 2.06 gpg & Botafogo 2.14. Brazil is typically a low scoring league. The only thing that my number point to are 1-0 or 2-0 result for Santos.

BOL

Posted Record

17-17 -3.61 Units

DiamondJack

"BIG STACKS PICKS"

for Sunday November 30th

1. SMU -14.5 (3U)

Posted Record;

22-16 +7.90

CoFred
    CoFred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Guess who's threads were moved to the box across the street...

DiamondJack

Quote Originally Posted by CoFred View Post
    Guess who's threads were moved to the box across the street...

He'll just come back under another name..., until Sarah & SamJack & a few other losers are around I will stay here

DiamondJack

Allright let's blow the whistle in Brazil & give me my 5 Units

franz555
    franz555's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8821

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondJack View Post
    He'll just come back under another name..., until Sarah & SamJack & a few other losers are around I will stay here

CoFred
    CoFred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Allright let's blow the whistle in Brazil & give me my 5 Units
    Saw the 1-0 in the 81' and was pretty comfortable. Once I saw 2-0 I put on the game and it was back and forth. A little bit of a nail biter but awesome way to hit 5 units DJ

DiamondJack

CoFred---
    Franz---

franz555

Nice hit buddy.......I have to admit, I was shocked when I saw you hit an under so hard. Ballsy, but well done.

........Love this guy

DiamondJack

Franz i TRY to be disciplined but when I feel like dropping a grand on Luton and hold back...well it just pisses me off when it hits

That Brazil play I thought would lose for sure...

Trust the stats not your emotions

franz555

Franz i TRY to be disciplined but when I feel like dropping a grand on Luton and hold back...well it just pisses me off when it hits

That Brazil play I thought would lose for sure...

Trust the stats not your emotions
    I know, I know.......but it ain't easy. Lol.

Cheers buddy

DiamondJack

FRANZ---here is what I think about MATH ...LOL

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly
    Rudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Nice win DJ

But I would never encourage laying that much...having said that you clearly know what your doing,

I went against all "Money Management" rules today and started chasing, from only losing 1 unit it become over 4, this
    is what happens without protecting yourself by having the numbers in your favour its mathematics law

DiamondJack

You are right Rudeboy.... I go by Fib numbers 1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21
    Emotions cost people money...that is why they invented IN-PLAY...to get the people to bet with emotion not Math

franz555

You are right Rudeboy.... I go by Fib numbers 1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21
    Emotions cost people money...that is why they invented IN-PLAY...to get the people to bet with emotion not Math
    As a man who loves the analytical side of wagering, like yourself( stats, trends etc ), I have to totally disagree. " Live " in game wagering is based exactly on the same premiss as capping a game 24 hrs in advance. You look for trends like home record, possession, goals for/ against etc, the same principles apply in live wagering. That huge favorite has now gained value based on the " time value " that has diminished in the game. As per your original assessment, the heavy favorite is doing exactly as you anticipated ( possession 75%.....shots on goal 21 -5 etc....), but now, due to the 25 minutes that have elapsed, they are a " value " play. To me, I see ZERO emotion to the wager.

Yazworm91
    Live betting is the Devil
    Yazworm91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1353

Good hit DJ!! I missed this play glad to see you hit though.

Yazworm91
    Live betting is the Devil
    Yazworm91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1353

Quote Originally Posted by franz555 View Post
    As a man who loves the analytical side of wagering, like yourself( stats, trends etc ), I have to totally disagree. " Live " in game wagering is based exactly on the same premiss as capping a game 24 hrs in advance. You look for trends like home record, possession, goals for/ against etc, the same principles apply in live wagering. That huge favorite has now gained value based on the " time value " that has diminished in the game. As per your original assessment, the heavy favorite is doing exactly as you anticipated ( possession 75%.....shots on goal 21 -5 etc....), but now, due to the 25 minutes that have elapsed, they are a " value " play. To me, I see ZERO emotion to the wager.
    Franz I'm with you on that. I've done well live betting soccer. I don't get to do it a lot because most of the games during the week I'm unavailable for because I'm at work. Along with I'm still trying to time plays if I'm able to get on a live bet I generally like to catch it at +ev. The other issue I have is for example I had Juventus today -1.5 they were tied in the 85th min and Juventus was +330 to win the rest of the match I shied away from taking them because I was now investing 1.5-2 units into the play if I lose. Now when I can if I don't originally take a team I passed on I may jump on them live. One thing I like about BetDsi they have a lot of live betting for soccer games.