disbarred
    disbarred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Peru Soccer

Down to the wire in domestic play means time to qualify for Libertadores and Sudamericana . . .

Union Comercio v. Allianza Lima 12 noon CST (I think)

Down to the 2 final games for these two teams . . . with Melgar and Sporting Cristal right there each with one game remaining. Great race to the finish and international qualification.

UC is fighting for a berth in Sudamericana and needs the points today - Sudamericana (and Libertadores) qualification means a lot more money for these clubs - and that is important in Peru in light of the historical wage issues for footballers . . .

Allianza Lima likewise needs the 3 points to assist it in qualifying for Libertadores. With a win, Alianza can also (a) take the top of the table with one remaining in Clasura and (b) get bragging rights over rival Cristal. Alianza also facing Melgar at the end and those two should be fighting for Libertadores.

Union Comercio PK (-114)
    Union Comercio o/2,25 (-106)

disbarred

Un. San Martin v. Int'l Gas

USM has three remaining games. It must win these to avoid relegation - sitting dead last in the Clasura table. Second division peruvian football is like getting a hand job from a hooker with metal hooks for hands . . .no fun. Int'l Gas meanwhile needs the "W" to stay relevant in the Sudamericana race . . .so . . .One team, pitted for survival vs. one team who needs to prevail to get international tourney money.

USM o/2.5 (-108)

disbarred

Copa Sudamericana

At Nacional is one of my favorite teams - right up there with Bolivar and The Strongest (who play each other tonight). Because of this, I am rubbing small circles around my bewbies in anticipation.

Sao Paulo o/1 1H (+108) 2 units
    Sao Paulo -1,5 (+168)

franz555
    franz555's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8821

Disssssss...... Zamigo is also a HUGE Atl Nat.

BOL.

DiamondJack
    DiamondJack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7947

Dis -- you are making me take notice of leagues outside of Bra & Arg in SA

disbarred

Franz !!! Thanks buddy!!! Loo king forward to tonight's games ... at nac match!!! Picked up some Medellin's best and GONNA party escobar style!!!

DJ.. true gentleman that you are!!! I like SA so much ... Europe takes all of our great players ... leaVing young men with hearth most of whom start dirt poor .... and the teams so desperately need the money that international tourney qualification brings ... I guess I just feel closer to SA footie because the everyone is so dirt poor a stones throw from each pitch .. and they live for the games!!!

Sorry I haven't popped in lately ... you Franz and Zamigo are class baby ... class ... win big!

disbarred

Adding big time

Argentina cup

Huracan pk +107

Huracan +212

Huracan o/2 +107

Bolivia

My most favorite country and league in the world ...

The Strongest o/2,75 (-139)

Strongest pk +103 5 units

DiamondJack

Dis--- I always wanted to visit Bolivia---Puma Punku on top of my list, perhaps in a a few years when the kids are old enough to be sold off to someone

disbarred

Lol DJ! Hey ... I will meet you there!!! Let's go see Inca 1.0 rolled out!!!!

Jesus I just reread my post above... sounds like I was on demarol ..lol

I can never root against striker Pablo Escobar on The Strongest!!!

disbarred

Check out the venues for the cup in chile in summer 2015 ... awesome locations .. antofogasta looks perfect

DiamondJack

Only thing I know about Antofagasta is the Mano el Desierto statue....kind of like I feel after many long days LOL