AceChampion
    AceChampion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3122

Do teams like Chelsea and Dortmund put there best lineups in

For tourneys such as the ones playing today? Sorry for the novice question but I'd like to put these two in a big open parlay I have. Just wondering if these matches even matter to them though..

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Nope but will still be strong as teams like Chelsea and Dortmund have great depth. The likes of Obi Mikel, Zouma, Schurrle, Cech, Mohamed Salah, and Nathan Ake will probably all start, Ramires is back from injury so may play, and Cahill and Terry have traveled to Shrewsbury so may start (as Ivanovic and Azpilicueta are both suspended). Still gonna be very strong lineup

Dortmund will probably take game even more seriously as they are in such poor form in league so need to kickstart and get a win big time. Expected lineup:

ST PAULI
    Tschauner - Startsev, Gonther, L. Sobiech, Schachten - Kurt, Alushi - Rzatkowski, Daube, Maier - Verhoek
    Meggle

BORUSSIA DORTMUND
    Weidenfeller - Piszczek, Sokratis, Hummels,
    Großkreutz - S. Bender, Kehl - H. Mkhitaryan, Kagawa, Reus - Aubameyang

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

I hear URK is fielding a strong team today...Barney Fife is in goal and Ted Nugent is the striker.Ajax better watch out..

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

haha

Quincy Menig starting for Ajax...big prospect

AceChampion

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Nope but will still be strong as teams like Chelsea and Dortmund have great depth. The likes of Obi Mikel, Zouma, Schurrle, Cech, Mohamed Salah, and Nathan Ake will probably all start, Ramires is back from injury so may play, and Cahill and Terry have traveled to Shrewsbury so may start (as Ivanovic and Azpilicueta are both suspended). Still gonna be very strong lineup

Dortmund will probably take game even more seriously as they are in such poor form in league so need to kickstart and get a win big time. Expected lineup:

ST PAULI
    Tschauner - Startsev, Gonther, L. Sobiech, Schachten - Kurt, Alushi - Rzatkowski, Daube, Maier - Verhoek
    Meggle

BORUSSIA DORTMUND
    Weidenfeller - Piszczek, Sokratis, Hummels,
    Großkreutz - S. Bender, Kehl - H. Mkhitaryan, Kagawa, Reus - Aubameyang
    Thank you so much. I truthfully had the same thoughts in regards to Dortmunds need to win this match handily...Can't remember the last time they won aside from the galtasaray beating. Still unsure on chelsea though. Any other matches that you really like today, vaughany?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by AceChampion View Post
    Thank you so much. I truthfully had the same thoughts in regards to Dortmunds need to win this match handily...Can't remember the last time they won aside from the galtasaray beating. Still unsure on chelsea though. Any other matches that you really like today, vaughany?
    See ParlayyinHTown's thread. Bielfeld/Hertha mainly

AceChampion

My book doesn't offer a first half option...do u like the full match ov 2.5?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Yee should be good. Hoffenheim fsv frankfurt over 3 tomorrow might be safer tho

AceChampion

Thanx, on them both...but the hoffenheim isn't up yet at my book. More than likely be over 3,3.5 by the time youwager lists

Kurasik89
    Kurasik89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 862

Dortmund have suffered a disaster in Bundesliga, these cups are their only hope aside from CL which they won't win anyways...

AceChampion

Damn, that first half sucked..hopefully they can net at least two in the 2nd for half stake.