onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Money Train

City hasn't dropped a game since losing to Bayern and is fresh off a 4-1 beat down they laid on Tottenham on Saturday that could have been even worse. Tottenham entered that match second in defense having only allowed 7 goals in 7 matches with 4 clean sheets. City seems to be playing as they were last season dominating the ball and pushing the tempo for the entire 90 minutes.

CSKA Moscow managed to beat a good Kuban Krasnodar side 6-0 on the weekend. CSKA Simply have to win this game to have any real shot at advancing, as do City. City can’t be on two points or less after three group games or they will have to beat Roma or Bayern, along with some other results, to advance. CSKA play a style that calls for goals, both for and against. They are a relentless attacking style with some impressive talent like Musa and Doumbia. These two sides were in the same group last year, and both of those games went over today’s total.

Also the match will be played behind closed doors, without supporters, as CSKA Moscow are being punished for racist behavior from their fans. Not sure how this will effect the teams but I don't see it slowing either side down.

Manchester City vs CSKA Moscow OVER 2.5 1.909 (-110)

CommunistKevin
    CommunistKevin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1541

Good luck

onacloud

Thanks to a 3-2 setback in Paris, at the hands of PSG, Barcelona only have three points after two games in Group F. Now they host an Ajax side that has managed 1-1 draws with APOEL and PSG. Ajax need to grab at least three points off of Barcelona over the next two matches to have a realistic shot at advancing, but must know that they can’t get into a track meet with Barca.

Barcelona, on the other hand, have a date with Real Madrid on Saturday. Surely, the eagerly-anticipated clash must be occupying at least part of the player’s minds. Ajax have actually drawn their last three matches and are in a bit of a transition and do not have the same quality as they had a couple years ago. They do still have enough skill and organization to trouble sides, so Barcelona will have to do a professional job. The hope is that if/when Barcelona takes the lead that they do not panic. Being down by 1 goal still gives them a shot, being down by two means the game is over. I think Ajax will set up more defensively against a team as formidable as Barcelona.

Ajax vs Barcelona UNDER 3.5 2.152 (+115)

onacloud

88' & 94' killers that one stung a little

onacloud

I wish Sturridge was healthy and playing in this match. Of course, Sturridge isn't the only star absentee. Ramos and Bale are out for Real Madrid. Liverpool have a very good Premier League squad, but they are arguably not even in the top three domestically. Ronaldo is in unbelievable form (19 goals so far) and will be eager to put on a good show in England, Benzema has been a monster as well, and the supporting cast of Kroos, Modric, and Isco are all creative players that can unlock any defense. The absence of Ramos will allow Liverpool chances, but ultimately I believe Real Madrid will create more and finish more. When you add in that Liverpool have been conceding goals far too easily in recent games, well that spells trouble. Ronaldo is only two goals away from equaling the legendary Raul’s Champions League scoring record.

Real Madrid ML 1.897 (-111)

onacloud

Juventus enter this game lacking creativity in attack and being a little susceptible at the back (Barzagli & Caceres both doubtful). They were extremely lucky to beat Roma, needing two dubious penalties, and looked very complacent against Sassuolo. I’m not going to pretend to have watched Olympiacos recent matches, but I do know their players and they do have talent. Something about facing a Greek side in Greece always throws me off as they always seem to get the results. Olympiacos managed to beat Atletico Madrid 3-2 here in their last CL game at home, so keep that in mind before backing Juventus. No, to me, the best call on this match is goals. Both of these sides have been scoring, and both look a little poor at the back.

Juventus vs Olympiacos OVER 2.5 2.281 (+128)

onacloud

Dortmund have won both of their Champions League matches, while Galatasaray have only managed one point, and that was at home to Anderlecht . Based purely off of Champions League form, you must favor Dortmund but they have lost four of their last five league games, with the other result a draw. Dortmund play the same style every game, and teams in the Bundesliga have learned to deal with it. The same cannot be said about Europe, and that’s why Dortmund have been amongst the finalists in recent years. I understand why people would back Galatasaray – they are in better form, have some big name players, and play at an intimidating atmosphere. Well, I’d counter that by saying that their players are overrated, lack organization, and Dortmund play in intimidating atmospheres often. Dortmund have players such as Reus, Mkhtaryan, and Gundogan that Galatasaray do not have. Anderlecht should have won in Istanbul, so I see no reason why Dortmund won’t.

Borussia Dortmund ML 1.808 (-124)

Most likely one more play coming for today's matches..

Stokes36
    Stokes36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

I like your insights...I'm with ya on Real Madrid

onacloud

To me, this is certainly the most interesting game of the day. Salzburg are quite overrated in the sense that I see this match as much more of a coin flip then the odds are indicating. Salzburg has hired a new manager in Adi Hütter, and he is having some problems in implementing the fast paced, pressing, and purely attacking style that Red Bull likes their teams to play. They transferred out Mane, probably their best player, but they still have great attackers in Kampl, Soriano, and Alan. They play an unnaturally high defensive line, which can often lead to breaks for their opponents. Ramalho, in particular, has been prone to some egregious mistakes in defense lately. Salzburg always play an attacking style, but it’s their defense which will prohibit them from doing much in European competition. They are facing a very good Dinamo Zagreb side tonight, with some classy attackers themselves, like Soudani (who impressed at the World Cup) and Herniquez (from MANU). Dinamo really impressed me against Celtic, and I believe they were the better side in that match. Even Salzburg manager Hütter is quoted as saying that he believes Dinamo is the favorite in the Group. Dinamo have the players to play on the counter attack and exploit the empty space behind Salzburg’s high defensive line. To me, there are two great bets on this game. I do think Dinamo have the ability to outright win this game and that there will be some goals due to the quality attackers on both sides, Salzburg’s playing style, and their susceptible defense.

Dinamo Zagreb +1 1.945 (-106)
    Dinamo Zagreb vs Red Bull Salzburg OVER 3 1.778 (-129)

onacloud

Quote Originally Posted by onacloud View Post
    Manchester City vs CSKA Moscow OVER 2.5 1.909 (-110) WIN
    Ajax vs Barcelona UNDER 3.5 2.152 (+115) LOSS
    Real Madrid ML 1.897 (-111) WIN
    Juventus vs Olympiacos OVER 2.5 2.281 (+128) LOSS
    Borussia Dortmund ML 1.808 (-124) WIN
    Dinamo Zagreb +1 1.945 (-106) LOSS
    Dinamo Zagreb vs Red Bull Salzburg OVER 3 1.778 (-129) WIN

4-3 +.94

Now, I’ve been quite impressed with Hull this season, but I feel that Liverpool are facing them at the right time. Hull have to start their third choice goalkeeper Eldin Jakupovic, who will get his second Premier League start, after injuries to McGregor and Harper. Additionally, Jelavic and Dawson are out. Dawson has been very impressive this season and his absence is not what Steve Bruce will want with Jakupovic in between the sticks. I’m looking for Liverpool to bounce back today.

Leverkusen are one of the teams I like to watch the most. They have a very exciting attacking style. It must be said, they impressed against Zenit in the Champions League. They professionally handled the Russian side on the way to a 2-0 victory. Leverkusen have managed to score 10 goals in their last four matches, and that is firepower that Schalke cannot contend with. Çalhanoglu, in particular, showed his attacking prowess against Zenit. With Keibling and Heung-Min Son joining him in attack, I think Leverkusen will have too much for Schalke.

Parlay - Liverpool ML/Bayer Leverkusen ML 2.355 (+136)
    Last edited by onacloud; 10-25-14 at 08:58 AM.

onacloud

Bordeaux visit Champions Paris St. Germain in this clash between the two teams who jointly hold second place. Both sides have 18 points this season, with PSG being the only undefeated side in Ligue 1. Bordeaux have slipped a little of late, with their last two fixtures being a defeat at Reims and a draw with Caen. PSG have a lot of match winners, but the issue they face tonight is a lack of striking options. They have people who can win the match for them from midfield, but up front tonight they will be missing the injured pair of Ibrahimovic and Lavezzi. To make matters worse, Edinson Cavani is suspended for tonight’s match after he picked up a red card against Lens. Bordeaux’s manager Willy Sagnol has spoken a lot in the local media of how he is going to play a very attacking style against PSG, and how they are not afraid. Well, it’s all well and good to say that, but he must know Bordeaux will get played off the park if they leave room for PSG’s attackers. No, I think he is well aware that a draw will be a good result for Bordeaux. The missing strikers for PSG is a massive concern for me.

Bordeaux vs Paris Saint Germain UNDER 2.5 1.791 (-126)

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Like your analysis, thanks for posting

onacloud

El Classico!

Without a doubt, this is the biggest match in the world. The massive storyline to today’s main event is the debut of Luis Suarez. Marketing coincidence or not, today is the first match that Suarez is eligible for since being suspended during the World Cup. It will be interesting to see manager Luis Enrique will do, and if he will opt for a three-pronged attack with Suarez, Neymar, and Messi. I can’t see Enrique putting one of Messi and Neymar onto the bench as they have scored 13 goals between them, in the last five games.

Currently, Barcelona is four points ahead of Real Madrid on the table, but I think that these standings will shift today. While Bale is still not yet fit from injury. Benzema has been unstoppable lately and that one guy named Ronaldo. The player whom I think is the best in the world right now has scored in every league game he has played this season, with 15 goals in seven games. Importantly, Sergio Ramos will be making his return in this match. Ramos can be a bit ambitious in defense, but there is no doubt that he adds stability to the Madrid defense. This may not be a popular opinion, but in my eyes, Real Madrid are ascending whilst Barcelona are less impressive than they appear. Cracks have slowly showed in the Barcelona defense, and I think Madrid are the side to show them to the world. Madrid have won their last three games 13-0 and easily handled Liverpool midweek. Barcelona also played well in midweek, but Ajax had chances to get back into the game at the end. I think both sides will be a little cautious today as neither want to give up three points to their title rivals.

Real Madrid +0 1.885 (-113)

onacloud

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Like your analysis, thanks for posting

onacloud

Parlay - Liverpool ML/Bayer Leverkusen ML 2.355 (+136) LOSS

Bordeaux vs Paris Saint Germain UNDER 2.5 1.791 (-126) LOSS
    Real Madrid +0 1.885 (-113) WIN

5-5 -.32
    Everton ML 1.8475 (-118)

West Ham vs Stoke OVER 2.5 2.08 (+108)
    West Ham PK 2.41 (+141)

onacloud

Everton ML 1.8475 (-118) LOSS
    West Ham vs Stoke OVER 2.5 2.08 (+108) WIN
    West Ham PK 2.41 (+141) PUSH

6-6-1 -.5
    Real Madrid are unbeaten at home in their last 18 Champions League games, winning 16 of them dating all the way back to April 2011. Two weeks ago Real Madrid traveled to Anfield and beat them 3-0. Absolutely no reason to think this will be any different. Ronaldo is just 1 goal behind Raul for the Champions League scoring record. Madrid look likely to get Gareth Bale back this game whilst Liverpool are still without Sturridge while Balotelli is really failing to find form. Gerrard and Sterling are also both expected to be held out of this match and rested for the upcoming Chelsea fixture.

Real Madrid have only let in 2 goals in their last 5 games. Liverpool just don't have anyone who looks like they can get past an absolute top class back four and in form Casillas. Looking back at their form they were unable to score against Newcastle UTD and Hull City, two defenses not even comparable to Real Madrid.

Liverpool UNDER ½ 2.25 (+125)
    Real Madrid -2 2.03 (+103)

Amadeo-Picks
    Amadeo-Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3492

Great thread tbh and I'm with you on Real Madrid vs Liverpool game . My play is -1.5 at -165 in favor of Madrid

ohdecas
    ohdecas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 744

The question is: Real Madrid will play with enough motivation after destroying Liverpool @ Anfield and after a win @ "Classico" vs Barca? Liverpool need points, Real not so much. BoL it's a no play for me.

Amadeo-Picks
    Amadeo-Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3492

Ronaldo will be eager to break the record at home tonight and Liverpool are nothing like the team we saw last year

amarius87
    amarius87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4302

Quote Originally Posted by ohdecas View Post
    The question is: Real Madrid will play with enough motivation after destroying Liverpool @ Anfield and after a win @ "Classico" vs Barca? Liverpool need points, Real not so much. BoL it's a no play for me.
    only way real -2 doesnt hit is they take this game lightly cause liverpool is not starting anyone apparently, that has the potential to score, or change the game. not like they had this before

onacloud

Liverpool UNDER ½ 2.25 (+125) WIN
    Real Madrid -2 2.03 (+103) LOSS

7-7-1 -.25
    When these two sides met in the previous round of fixtures PSG ran out 1-0 winners thanks to a 87th minute Cavani strike. It took Paris a long time to break through, and while I don't expect quite the same result today, I do think it will take them a while. The thing is that APOEL play a very aggressive hard tackling style. Additionally, they play very defensively. They have a deep defensive line that is hard to break through. PSG are currently leading the group, so a 1-0 or 2-0 win will serve them well. It will put them in a great position to secure a top placed group finish. APOEL have good individuals, but they will serve more to ensure that PSG are on their toes then to actually score.

Apoel Nicosia UNDER ½ 1.7692 (-130)

onacloud

Apoel Nicosia UNDER ½ 1.7692 (-130) WIN

8-7-1 +.75
    Legia is undoubtedly the best team in their group and are only out of Champions this year due to rules violations after playing an illegible man in the Celtic series. Though they won the series 6-1 they lost by default and entered the Europa league instead. Legia is 1 of 3 teams to have not dropped a point in the tournament and has yet to concede in 5 matches (3 in group play, 2 qualifiers). They enter in strong form winning their last 5 across all contests. They haven't lost as home since the first week of their domestic season in July going 9-2-0 since scoring 27 while only allowing 9 with 5 clean sheets.

Legia Warsaw -1 2.04 (+104)

onacloud

Red Bull Salzburg vs Dinamo Zagreb OVER 3 1.8621 (-116)

onacloud

One more for the 3PM

Feyenoord ML 1.6993 (-143)

onacloud

Legia Warsaw -1 2.04 (+104) PUSH
    Red Bull Salzburg vs Dinamo Zagreb OVER 3 1.8621 (-116) WIN
    Feyenoord ML 1.6993 (-143) WIN

9-7-1 +2.75

Hoffenheim suffered their first loss of the season last game, losing 3-1 to Borussia Monchengladbach. Before the setback, they had managed to go 10 games without a loss. Koln had a nice stretch going until their last game where they suffered a disappointing defeat to Freiburg. As a newly promoted side, Koln has a little less quality then Hoffenheim. If this game was in Cologne, I would have stayed away from it as Koln are a much better side when blessed with home support. Hoffenheim's Anthony Modeste, in particular, has been playing well. He has managed four goals in seven games and is starting to develop a bit of a clinical streak. The issue that is going to face Hoffenheim is that Koln simply do not give up a lot of goals. They've only conceded eight goals in their 10 fixtures this season, but five in their five road games. In fact, one goal by Hoffenheim may be enough to see them through tonight as Koln also have real problems scoring.

Hoffenheim ML 1.8475 (-118)

onacloud

These two championship sides with promotion aspirations meet, with Bournemouth currently in first and Middlesbrough in second. I'm not a massive follower of the English Championship, but I do watch Bournemouth pretty often thanks to their South African strike Rantje. This side has simply been finding the back of the net of late. In their eight away games this season they have scored 20 goals and have conceded 8. They have been so proficient of late, that they actually beat Birmingham City 8-0.

Now, I can't take them to win this game simply because Middlesbrough are quite formidable themselves. They have one of the highest quality sides in the Championship and will surely be amongst the leaders at seasons end.Both sides will come into this game in a confident mood. Middlesbrough enter this encounter on the back of 4-0 and 3-0 victories while Bournemouth have won seven straight games. Two sides with confidence finding the back of the net? I'm going for goals.

Bournemouth vs Middlesbrough OVER 2½ 2.00 (+100)