ohdecas
    ohdecas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 744

We love the queen!! Switzerland vs England

Hallo guys,

I really like England at these odds... why? Switzerland played a very good world cup while England results were disappointing. Switzerland central defenders are slow slow slow slow.. slow while England attackers and wingers are really fast. An overrated Switzerland with new coach will lose against a motivated English team that want to forget bad world cup performance.

addictedto
    addictedto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

I hope more like you back England so I can bet on higher Swiss odds

Springhettios
    Springhettios's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

This game is a toss up for me and with Hodgson as England's manager, I do not put much trust in them.

SlapZed
    SlapZed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

Switzerland are extremly hard to beat at their homefloor. Sturridge misses the game a No bet for me

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly
    Rudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Quote Originally Posted by ohdecas View Post
    Hallo guys,

I really like England at these odds... why? Switzerland played a very good world cup while England results were disappointing. Switzerland central defenders are slow slow slow slow.. slow while England attackers and wingers are really fast. An overrated Switzerland with new coach will lose against a motivated English team that want to forget bad world cup performance.
    You might have something here, media's giving England no chance but look at the attacking pace your right about Switzerland's slow defense, I think England is the team to back here Pick or ML.

SlapZed
    SlapZed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

Switzerland are extremly hard to beat at their homefloor havent lost in thir last 9 games with a win over Brazil. No Sturrige for England a No bet for me at theese odds

ohdecas

i am Swiss & I don't like betting against my flag but everyone is predicting a draw and Switzerland is OVERrated

I am calling a taxi and renting a rifle to stop english forwards...

camelbreath$
    camelbreath$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6575

SWITZERLAND Pk at -120 is a great play! England are in very poor form and have injuries at key spots.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

No...Play...

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

If sturridge was available the england dnb would be tempting.

Under 2 probsbly best play

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    If sturridge was available the england dnb would be tempting.

Under 2 probsbly best play
    I think Welbeck might surprise a few here

ohdecas

Not me

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

Quote Originally Posted by Rudeboy View Post
    You might have something here, media's giving England no chance but look at the attacking pace your right about Switzerland's slow defense, I think England is the team to back here Pick or ML.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudeboy View Post
    I think Welbeck might surprise a few here

addictedto
    addictedto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

England got lucky this time, still shaky squad and they will suffer next qualification games.

ohdecas

ohdecas

I use this topic to add 2 more plays for tonight (I am not sure like I was yesterday so I expect to hit only 1 of these):

Iceland vs Turkey:
    Turkey turkey why why why you missed the World Cup? Terim troops are ready to get back their spot with the best european teams. Iceland had a nice World Cup Quali run, but I think with this performance they hit the top and now it's downhill time. I am with the turks here @2.10

Norway vs Italy:
    Italy played a nice first game with Conte leading the army. But as I saw in this friendly Holland wasn’t online. Italy scored 2 fast counterattacks early with an Holland defense complete open. After the first period (and only with 10 men) the dutch took a more defensive approch and Italy disappeared from the field. I think the Norway loss against England was unlucky and they have a great chance to draw against the Juventus based Italy. Conte playbook isn't the best against 11 men defending teams (remember Copenhagen and Nordsjaelland on the road in Champions League?). Draw @3.40