SlapZed
    SlapZed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

Big Bet! 2/2 so far

if you have tailed and played the safe bet 2/2 have cashed, Rio Ave and Örebro to win and over 2.5

Have a monster bet on monday gonna play 10/10 units on this one.

Austria to win over Sweden it currently gives +142 at pinnacle

Sweden is a poor team nowadays where the only classplayer is Ibrahimovic. The defense is laugable with poorplayers that dosent have chemistry(havent played togheter for so long) and unorganized they were extremly lucky to noot consede a goal against the worldclassteam(lol) Estonia this weekend. The midfield is average at best. The attacking all depends if Ibra has a good game.

Austria isent the bets team in the world but they are extremly hard to beat at their homefield were their latest defeat in a competetive match came alltheway back in 2012 aginst Germany(noot much to say about that loss) with 1-2.

Alaba and company will give the swedish defence a really though game and i think they will win this game over 60% which gives the +142 odds enourmous value.

I will also place 4/10 units on the over 2,2,5 which gives +100. You get half of the money back if only 2 goals are scored. Noot much to say about this bet but sweden have only keept a clean sheet 2 times the last 3 years in competitive games and these clean sheets have been against Kazakstan and San Marino.

Hope for a 2-1, 3-1 Austria win and good luck if you plan to tail

Springhettios
    Springhettios's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

You do realize how hot Ibra is right now? The dude has 5 goals in his last 2 games. Sweden's D is poor but Austria has to be on their A game to stop Ibra. He will get his.

danielst
    danielst's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 565

I am austrian and i wish i could be as optimistic as you gonna be in the stadium tomorrow, there will be 50.000 fans and so much is true, we are playing much stronger at home than on the road. the swedish also visited in the wc qualification games and we won at home, lost away , and ibra was strong in both games, assiting two goals and scoring once if i remeber it right.
    i would not bet too big on austria as everything is possible in a game like this. if ibra has a good day he scores 2 easily, and we re having a hard time creating chances when we have to be the creative team.

SlapZed

The Swedish team isent what it was the only player with class is Ibra the rest of the team sucks IMO. The defence is terrible and i mean terrible when i say it.

Austria will have no problem creating chances that i can promise u! but they need to take advantage of the chances if they do they will win.

Im Swedish and no one would be happier if im wrong but i follow the team close and know that this is the weakest Swedish team in decades. I would be very happy if we finished in third place in the qualifications but think we will finish 4:th. Beaten by Russia(1), Austria(2) Montenegro(3).

And dont forget that ONE player dosent make a team he need good players around him!!

donny1266
    donny1266's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1251

The problem is ibrahimovic isn't just a good finisher. He's the sort of player who scores out of nowhere. For that reason I can't back Austria as they aren't likely to score too many themselves.

Springhettios

Yes, Sweden isn't very good. But you just said they would finish behind Montenegro. HA! Ibra missed out on the WC this past summer. He will not want to miss out again on another major tournament. The game could go either way.

SlapZed

Whats so HA that Sweden will come behind Montengro? Montenegro isent a bad team!! I will most likely place a large bet on Montenegro when they play at home VS Sweden if the odds are good.

Springhettios

You know, I apologize. I had no idea they had the big names like Jovetic and Vucinic. Then again, I saw they lost to Ukraine 4-0 in a 2014 WCQ. So, not sure how good of a team they are currently.

SlapZed

Quote Originally Posted by Springhettios View Post
    You know, I apologize. I had no idea they had the big names like Jovetic and Vucinic. Then again, I saw they lost to Ukraine 4-0 in a 2014 WCQ. So, not sure how good of a team they are currently.
    They are like all Balkan teams when they are good they are really good but when they play bad they can loose to really shitty teams. They ended the WCQ2014 really bad but in the begining they were in the top of the group and outplayed England at home and should have won that game.

They play Moldova tomorrow and if they play good and get a good start this Q they will be very hard to beat especially at home when they have the fanatic crowd behind them.

SlapZed

I really dont like anything today but will place a small bet on the under in Portugal-Albania 2/10 units.

Portugal really never impresses in the qualies but always find away to qualify a little like Italy. Albanias defence is solid, think Portugal will have a hard time creating chances. We dont really have to worry about Albaina scoring they dont create much and the little they do create Portugal will have no problem defending. I see a 1-0, 2-0 victory Portugal maybe even a 0-0 game.

2/10 units on the under 2.5 goals gives +101 at pinnacle

SlapZed

Quote Originally Posted by SlapZed View Post
    I really dont like anything today but will place a small bet on the under in Portugal-Albania 2/10 units.

Portugal really never impresses in the qualies but always find away to qualify a little like Italy. Albanias defence is solid, think Portugal will have a hard time creating chances. We dont really have to worry about Albaina scoring they dont create much and the little they do create Portugal will have no problem defending. I see a 1-0, 2-0 victory Portugal maybe even a 0-0 game.

2/10 units on the under 2.5 goals gives +101 at pinnacle

The EuropeQuali started good with a win on the Portugal-Albania under Hope for a monster day tomorrow! Good night and good luck guys

Springhettios

I got the over 2.5 for the Sweden Austria game. It should be an open game with a leaky Swedish D and Zlatan getting at least 1. Could see Sweden 2-1 or Austria 2-1. Too close to call.

SlapZed

I got the over 2.5 for the Sweden Austria game. It should be an open game with a leaky Swedish D and Zlatan getting at least 1. Could see Sweden 2-1 or Austria 2-1. Too close to call.
    I can promise u that Sweden dosent win that im so sure about but if they get lucky with some calls they can squezze out a draw 2-2. I mean the Swedish coach keep elaborating with diffrent formations you cant to that now the players should play a formation they are familiar with and stick with it.

Nice bet! Im on over 2,2,5
    Last edited by SlapZed; 09-08-14 at 05:32 AM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

if you have tailed and played the safe bet 2/2 have cashed, Rio Ave and Örebro to win and over 2.5

Have a monster bet on monday gonna play 10/10 units on this one.

Austria to win over Sweden it currently gives +142 at pinnacle

Sweden is a poor team nowadays where the only classplayer is Ibrahimovic. The defense is laugable with poorplayers that dosent have chemistry(havent played togheter for so long) and unorganized they were extremly lucky to noot consede a goal against the worldclassteam(lol) Estonia this weekend. The midfield is average at best. The attacking all depends if Ibra has a good game.

Austria isent the bets team in the world but they are extremly hard to beat at their homefield were their latest defeat in a competetive match came alltheway back in 2012 aginst Germany(noot much to say about that loss) with 1-2.

Alaba and company will give the swedish defence a really though game and i think they will win this game over 60% which gives the +142 odds enourmous value.

I will also place 4/10 units on the over 2,2,5 which gives +100. You get half of the money back if only 2 goals are scored. Noot much to say about this bet but sweden have only keept a clean sheet 2 times the last 3 years in competitive games and these clean sheets have been against Kazakstan and San Marino.

Hope for a 2-1, 3-1 Austria win and good luck if you plan to tail
    You've put "all the way back in 2012" like it's impressive. But that is only 5 competitive games including the Germany one, and two of those were against Faroe Islands and Kazahkstan!

SlapZed

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    You've put "all the way back in 2012" like it's impressive. But that is only 5 competitive games including the Germany one, and two of those were against Faroe Islands and Kazahkstan!
    Maybe put it out wrong but since june 2009 they only have 3 defeats at home in competetive games and 2 of them against Germany with 1-2 and 1 against Belgium. They havent beaten the best teams but this Swedish team is the worst one in decades and Austria have a better team then recent years IMHO.
    Last edited by SlapZed; 09-08-14 at 06:55 AM.

creightonbjaysNC
    creightonbjaysNC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

We all do this and we all get it, you're just trying really hard to justify a "big" bet you made for austria when fact of the matter the "smartest" bet on this game is +.5 sweden. ibra is top 5 striker in the world and having a 2 year stat is erroneous. austria snubbed and beat sweden to keep them out of contending for the WC, i expect the sweeds to be pissed and like another poster said, they won't want to miss another tourney. and i didnt even bet on this game.

Springhettios

Just take the over 2.5 and BTTS. The result is a hard pick.

SlapZed

Quote Originally Posted by creightonbjaysNC View Post
    We all do this and we all get it, you're just trying really hard to justify a "big" bet you made for austria when fact of the matter the "smartest" bet on this game is +.5 sweden. ibra is top 5 striker in the world and having a 2 year stat is erroneous. austria snubbed and beat sweden to keep them out of contending for the WC, i expect the sweeds to be pissed and like another poster said, they won't want to miss another tourney. and i didnt even bet on this game.
    Man before you talk get you facts straight! Austria dident keep sweden from world cup first Germany did and then Portugal in the directly qualify to WC2014. Everbody keeps talking about Ibra im swede and i love him but that dosent take away that the rest of the team sucks big time.

SlapZed

I usually dont bet this big but when i get so much value on a side i think gonna win 60% i will take it everyday.

creightonbjaysNC
    creightonbjaysNC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

donny1266

So how much money did you lose on this game then?

Springhettios

Hahaha, it was always a toss up.

SlapZed

Good day for the heart bad day for the BR. Sweden did as much as expected created 1 chance except the goal, Zengins shot at the crossbar, Ibra invisible the hole game. You cant win them all but if you have had a decent striker Austria would have one its a miracle that Janko dident score 1 goal at least with his 2 great chances.

donny1266

But how much did you put on the win?I want to know what a big bet is.

SlapZed

Hahaha, it was always a toss up.
    Thats football,they should have won but the best team dosent always win

SlapZed

Quote Originally Posted by donny1266 View Post
    But how much did you put on the win?I want to know what a big bet is.
    It dosent mather all i can say i dont play 10 units very often. I will be all over Montenegro when they host Sweden if the odds are right and Jovetic is back. Good night!

SlapZed

Cant sleep so i looked at tomorrows games and found one intereseting play.

Iceland +0.5 gives 1.884 at pinnacle(gonna have the odds in decimals further on) You win on a draw also.

Iceland with coach Lagerbäck who im very familiar with since the years he coached the Swedish team with much success, he took Sweden to five straight championships. He dosent coach an attractive football but he plays after the teams resources.

Iceland finished 2nd in the WCQ , Norway,Cyprus,Albania, Slovenia and Switzerland was in the group, a hard group since there are no team that you can beat easy like andorra,luxenburg etc. They lost to Croatia in the direct Q to WC.

The Turks havent peformed in ages in the qualies and i dont see them winning here either. They will have a lot of ball but will have problem creating chances like every team has against Lagerbäcks coaching style. I see a 0-0 1-1 1-0 game.

4/10 units on Iceland +0.5

Springhettios

Hopefully this isn't like the Austria game.

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Cant sleep so i looked at tomorrows games and found one intereseting play.

Iceland +0.5 gives 1.884 at pinnacle(gonna have the odds in decimals further on) You win on a draw also.

Iceland with coach Lagerbäck who im very familiar with since the years he coached the Swedish team with much success, he took Sweden to five straight championships. He dosent coach an attractive football but he plays after the teams resources.

Iceland finished 2nd in the WCQ , Norway,Cyprus,Albania, Slovenia and Switzerland was in the group, a hard group since there are no team that you can beat easy like andorra,luxenburg etc. They lost to Croatia in the direct Q to WC.

The Turks havent peformed in ages in the qualies and i dont see them winning here either. They will have a lot of ball but will have problem creating chances like every team has against Lagerbäcks coaching style. I see a 0-0 1-1 1-0 game.

4/10 units on Iceland +0.5
    I'm pretty sure that was by far the easiest WC qualifying group. All these are Europe 4th or 5th tier teams. When was the last time the 4 even qualify for a proper tournament?
    Last edited by vasilli07; 09-08-14 at 11:16 PM.

SlapZed

Little about myself.

Im a 22 year old guy who lives in a medium sized town in sweden with poker small-mid stakes as my main income i also work parttime 1-2 day a week at a resturang. I have always sportbeted but i always spew away money at it ,dont know why since i dont have that problem at poker. Gonna start a spreadsheet and post plays regulary to hopefully keep me from spewing.

SlapZed

Gonna post a maxbet play that i tailed from a great capper, this guy knows what hes talking about. Its a longtime play so you must wait for your money a couple of months but its 90% interest so i will take it.

Kais Mora to win the women superleauge in floorball it gives 1.90 at bet365. Hurry to play cause i think the line will get lower.

He gives Kais mora 75% to win the leauge. A odds at 1.90 tells us Kais must win more than 53% of the time for the bet to be profitable so a 22% interest in a couple of months i take everyday.

Gonna play 10/10 units on Kais Mora at 1.90 to win the women superleauge

This guy dosent play many maxbets but when he does he hits them

ohdecas
    ohdecas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 744

interesting since I play floorball, going to check it

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

No Finbogasson for Iceland tonight. Sigthorsson has been hopeless in opening few games for Ajax!

SlapZed

Quote Originally Posted by ohdecas View Post
    interesting since I play floorball, going to check it
    Do that!"

SlapZed

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    No Finbogasson for Iceland tonight. Sigthorsson has been hopeless in opening few games for Ajax!
    Not optimal for the play but think they will make it anyway. Lagerbäcks coachingstyle is not depended on 1 or 2 invidual players its more about the team.

123 Last