chuda
    chuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14266

rnk split game - pass

i made a hlaf unit bet on nefchi (-1) @ 5

i was watching 1st half and something has to give in this game... over 1.5 @ 2.50 is option, but for me it`s chikurka`s disorganized defence then they midfielders come to join attack, they feel very confident here and coming out in numbers to get an away goal and this is why i wanna try (-1), they look all over a place to get back into positions, if they will concede one, and in this crazy running back and forth game, should come one, don`t think chikurka can go 3 games 0 - 0 ... and if here will be one - will be another one.... worth smaller bets, i done half unit..

didn`t happen... nefchi couldn`t get ball in box with all their tries, one goal would of change the game... in next leg got to be breakthrough overs next time
    Last edited by chuda; 07-31-14 at 11:52 AM.

chuda

fkn hull city and fkn bruce...
    italians destroyed their opponents
    freanch destroyed theirs
    germans will as well
    hull city....1 shot on goal

benitrinity
    benitrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1523

Quote Originally Posted by benitrinity View Post
    So my call would be Rijeka handicap or 2,5 goals

On the other side Split is good but Cornomorec is much better
    My call in this game is draw and under 2,5 goals
    Rijeka win 5:1
    Split win 2:0
    Chuda, hope you follow these two games 😄

benitrinity

Chuda,
    Ready for new pick from Croatia !?
    Ok, today we have two teams from Zagreb, NK Zagreb and NK Lokomotiva.
    Zagreb comeback in 1st leaque as winer in 2nd. Zagreb lost both games (last one against Slaven Belupo was under suspicions because refree help Slaven to win, this is who things goes in our leaque)
    On the othwr side is NK Lokomotiva ( team love to play half/full time, last season they play 8 games with 1/2 or 2/1, and last game against Dinamo Zagreb, Lokomotiva lead 3:1 until 83' and then bummm, Dinamo Zagreb score 3 golas and the last one was in 94', be awere that Lokomotiva is filial of Dinamo zagreb and Lokomotiva can not win dinamo in the begging od season, because owner of Dinamo Zagreb- Mamic paid a lot of Lokomotiva's players.
    So, two round are behined us and
    Lokomotiva's score is 7:5
    and
    Nk Zagreb 3:6
    So my call for today match is both team score
    And Zagreb win at @4.5 with small unit.
    Last edited by benitrinity; 08-01-14 at 06:17 AM.
    Points Awarded:

chuda gave benitrinity 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

chuda

great stuff, definitely in`

yes , i remember that game .... d.zgareb was 200/1 one stage

price is falling, taking now... will try something inplay`... how much i know , these two love attacking/open football, should be good game

benitrinity

Quote Originally Posted by chuda View Post
    great stuff, definitely in`

yes , i remember that game .... d.zgareb was 200/1 one stage

price is falling, taking now... will try something inplay`... how much i know , these two love attacking/open football, should be good game
    Yap, attacking with really good ofensive line on both side...
    Local bookise still has it on @4.2 but other like betvictor at @3.2
    Definetly worth with Zagreb win

benitrinity

I know that this thread is "chuda-justkyle88-picks-discussion"
    Hope you don't mind when i post pick?

addictedto
    addictedto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Lokomotiva's price is falling, so I wonder why you going against the line movement. I also remember the last match with Zagreb - Lokomotiva showed to their seniors that they are a good team and took the lead with 3-1 (think 1 player scored a hattrick). It was clear then that they will let Zagreb back in and will not take points from them. It was a great match and a great comeback.

Today, Lokomotiva are free to play for real, so expect them to grab the victory, they are not bad imo.
    What you think?

benitrinity

Quote Originally Posted by addictedto View Post
    Lokomotiva's price is falling, so I wonder why you going against the line movement. I also remember the last match with Zagreb - Lokomotiva showed to their seniors that they are a good team and took the lead with 3-1 (think 1 player scored a hattrick). It was clear then that they will let Zagreb back in and will not take points from them. It was a great match and a great comeback.

Today, Lokomotiva are free to play for real, so expect them to grab the victory, they are not bad imo.
    What you think?
    In that game, Lomomotiva an Dinamo Zagreb, coach Mamic leave some first team players at the bench, Lokomotiva was really good, every time when the play each other Lokomotiva play good. in the second half coach put Soudani ( because he is musliman and ot was ramazan he eat in the middle od the game at dressing room) and when he get in the game it was different Dinamo, ofensive line without him is not good)
    Lokomotiva is good but I think, according a local rumors, that Zagreb will do everything to win.
    But definetly BTS

chuda

right... sorted out my bets, checked around... yes, on paper lokomativa is stronger, as well they play at stadium, what is not "really" a home ground. as well as NK zagreb results is not flattering of late... but, i don`t mind, price is good ,time at time i like shooting dogs, don`t think there is that much between them ... i see people jumping on lokomativa, but as well i see people not getting richer either

half unit on BTTS and NK Zagreb to win @ 6

BTTS 2 unit @ 1.53 ... this will pay if zagreb will lose as well as for my next bet

i have a daily bet of double of 2 games to go over 3.5 .... mainly it pays ~ @ 10 ... system simple, playing daily 2 games most likely to have 2 - 2 or 3 - 1 ... hit rate around ~ fifth time for me on average... this wee system brings in nice - you got to be real bad to not get it in 10 tries

i like this one as it can go 2- 2 or 3 - 1 ... as well as Galway - shelburne at the same time tonight , ireland is overish place, odds are good... 3 of last 5 both of them produced over 3.5 ... fighting for 2nd place, i think it will be btts to score and galway to win tonight... 3 - 1 possible

half a unit these to go over 3.5 double @ 9

will watch and play live , will try to save my ass(ets) as all bets depends on btts ...

chuda

i`ll tell ya something zagreb looks ok good combinations from both , but no finishing...

chuda

bummer ... 0 - 0 ...i watched first 35 minutes... still possible for btts

i took mtk budapesti inplay ` .... debreceen is resting 7/8 players from CL game against bate... budapesti plays well of late... at home... 1 unit @ 2.3 seems like a good deal

chuda

dobro ... dobro...c`mon.... one late one.

ahhh , fkn favourites , couldn`t even score....

goal in a first half probably would change whole game, wasn`t bad try ...

@ benitrinity... i see you got something
    Last edited by chuda; 08-01-14 at 03:08 PM.

chuda

got consolation on mtk budapest...

chuda

Scottish pride has fallen, celtic without rangers have gone down the hill ...

after loosing 4 - 1 in poland just few days ago and only keeping slim, but vital hopes of CL , don`t think they will field any first team player against well playing spurs tomorrow in a friendly... even if they will field some first team`ers , they head will surely will be in different place. celtics bench is not that long anymore, few young talents, but no mutch to spurs team, where still some places in starting XI is up for grabs, with few weeks till epl kick of...

spurs @ 1.72
    spurs (-1) @ 2.85
    Last edited by chuda; 08-01-14 at 05:38 PM.

chuda

emirates cup : arsenal - benfica over 2.5 @ 1.70 and over 3.5 @ 2.75

arsenal is over`ish team and this is this seasons first game at home. emirates cup games is overs usually as well, what encourages for teams to play more open , is that teams gets 3 points for a win , 1 for a draw and 1 point for every goal scored...
    arsenal will be missing mertesacker in defence , with new signing chambers coming in, as well as debuchy will start , first time for arsenal back line to look like this, up front 2 new faces out to impress in front of fans will be sanchez and campbell. and in other side with players like lima , cordozo, gaitan , perez... you surely can expect goal or two...

in other game i am taking monaco @ 2.20... DNB is @ 1.66 if you like

seems falcao will be streaching his legs here after injury, hard to tell what form he is in now, but i am monoco , by simple two facts... monaco has won all their friendlies this summer, whereas valencia has struggled in theirs , as well as both played in copa euroamericana... and monaco finished week earlier than valencia, valencia only making return from chile midweek .. would say flight time, acclimatization... vs fresher monaco should have edge even for very mixed teams as usually is a case in emirates cup.
    Last edited by chuda; 08-02-14 at 02:07 AM.

chuda

bulgaria : haskovo- lokomativa plovdiv

lokomativa plovdiv DNB @ 2

haskkovo in seasons opening game , won one of strongest sides in bulgaria ludogrets, seems that`s why price has shifted in their favour.. not for me, i am happy with odds bolster , and i think opening odds was right. at time ludegrots was in a middle of CL campaign and didn`t took seriously new comers to top flight. and in a next away game haskovo lost to not that strong marek...
    lokomotiva p. this week got their striker back, kamburov - he scored 20 goals for them last season and they were missing good attacker. overall they are stronger and price for DNB @ evens is good... don`t see haskovo getting another win here, draw at best...

chuda

sochaux @ 1.80 1 unit
    and BTS and sochoux to win @ 4.33 half a unit

huge price swings , starting odds was @ 1.33 witch would be right odds taking that few months ago this would be league1 side at home vs league3 side away.... what happened is , i think, people jumped on orleans at a big price,or bookies corrected price, after news that sochoux won`t get back into league1, what create there is big uncertainty about players in sochoux - who is staying who is going now, how much i know best defender is out and for season opener at home, till transfer window closes rest will play even if they are going later... even if few players might not bee too bothered run their backside of... overall they still is much better team.
    in league2 btts is common and expect US orleans to be up for their first game in league2 since promotion .. hoping on 2 - 1 here

chuda

• Guingamp substitutes: Angoua, Sankoh, Mandanne, Guichard, Alioui, Dos Santos, Marveaux.

• Guingamp starting line-up: Samassa; Baca, Kerbrat, Sorbon, Jacobsen; Beauvue, Giresse, Mathis, Cardy; Schwartz, Yatabare.

• PSG substitutes: Douchez, Lucas, Cavani, Aurier, Chantome, Bambock, Kimpembe.

• PSG starting line-up: Sirigu; Van der Wiel, Camara, Marquinhos, Digne; Verratti, Thiago Motta, Pastore; Ongenda, Ibrahimovic, Bahebeck.

psg/psg @ 2.10

chuda

bochum - gruther furth over 2.5 @ 1.90

kickoff of season, i think both teams fancy they chances tor win here, price is ok , worth to try for unit

chuda

Inter starting XI: Handanovic; Andreolli, Vidic, Juan Jesus; Nagatomo, Jonathan, M'Vila, Kuzmanovic, Dodo; Botta, Icardi
    AS Roma starting XI: Skorupski; Florenzi, Astori, Castan, Emanuelson; Pjanic, De Rossi, Nainggolan; Iturbe, Destro, Ljajic

roma @ 2.05

chuda

two more bets for me... and out tonight

real madrid @ 2.20 1 unit
    liverpool - milan draw @ 3.80 half unit

justkyle88
    justkyle88's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm thinking about Man U @$2.10 bet365.
    I think Man U have been the much stronger side during these friendlys and with van gaal putting players under the knife after this little your before EPL, the players will be wanting to put in a 110% performance.

Friendly or not, this will be a big game.

chuda

made a bet and fell asleep with 2hrs before game had a man u and overs , lovely , seems like a whole world won on man u

... where you have been chasing dingo`s at australia`s outback ?

chuda

i think CL qualifiers have great prices today, i am all over away teams beside lille game...

Maccabi - Maribor

even opponents play at neutral venue , where maribor already have a goal advantage, what gives tactically easier task and less pressure.... odds here are priced like maccabi would be at home ground, in front of their own crowd , how much i know there will be less than grand maccabi supporters...

maribor +1 @1.72 ... 2u
    maribor @ 3.60 ...0.5u
    maribor/maribor @ 6.50 ...0.5u

Bate - Debreceni

great price on debreceni. in no way have Bate impressed in like 3 seasons now... they couldn`t beat skenderbau in neither game, and after watching last 30 minutes in 2 round 2leg game , they bit lucky to get trough. surely bate at home has to win and they can , and debreceni still can go trough with 2 - 1 loss, but i don`t think debreceni is kind of mugs what is priced @ 6 and will be sitting there and soaking up beaten , they surely will be looking for goal themselves and not gonna relay on narrow 1 - 0 lead... i would say it`s 1 - 1 draw here

debreceni +1 @ 2.20 ....1u
    debreceni/debreceni @ 11 ... 0.5u

Panathinaikhos - St.Lieage

i think besides olympiacos greeks don`t have strong teams, in first leg like always on a road, they go and get they 0 - 0, for Jupiter league style of football it will suit more if panatinaikos will be more opened, as well as draw suits lieage here, to me more like greek side loosing head and getting a red card here than a win...

St.lieage +1 @ 1.72 ...1.5u
    liege/liege @ 6.50 ...0.5u

lille - grashoppers

this game should be more open and less cautious than a first one, i`ll try goals

over2.5 @ 1.95 ... 1.5u
    over 3.5 @ 3.50 ...0.5u

8.5u in a game... not to worry , i am convinced that 2 of those 4 games will go in my favour

chuda

all i got is +0.77u and headache

2 red cards ef up my winnings. in lille game after red card game just stopped, grashopers sat a back and lost all hopes and lille just had a poor tries...
    but in bate game i got so p88sed off... watching a game... 1 - 0 up debrecen controls a game looks like they going to get second .... and what one c**t does? when they are goal up and have a 3 goal aggregate advantage... in opposition half, then situation is not dangerous and absolute no need for it... did i tell you he was on a yellow card already? ... he lounges into opponents legs and efs up all euro hopes... swear to god ... how dumb you have to be. ffs had a great bet coming in...

chuda

besiktas @ 1.95 .... 2u
    over 2.5 @ 1.90 ....2u

surprised about home price here, it even went up a bit this morning ?! seems to me feyanord is still highly rated club, i think they are going down and fast, not even half as good as couple of years ago. that even shoved in interview after first leg , there feyanord manager mention luck of money to replace good players they lost. as well a they lost Bouhlarouz in training, their back four will be mixed till point of no recognition. besiktas won easily 2 - 0 in first away game and just to concede stupid penalty in last minute of added time, besides that feyonord was no threat even at home.. never mind now going to turkey knowing they need to score at least 2 goals ... i would splash out more, only thing that stops me is , can`t relay too much on besiktas after leading all game , not to concede in last 5 minutes, because draw still brings them trough. price is good and 2u pays well. overs is higly likely as well, besiktas won`t dwell at home on a goal lead and feyonord need 2 .. no much of tactical battle, just to reach target ..

chuda

zenit (AH) -2 @ 1.90 ... 1u

i know, price is crap , but i just cannot think of anything else here, the best i can give to AEL is that AVB`s high defensive line always leaks goals, but even so zenit should get 3 goals or at least 2- 0 out of this game for push... seems for first game of season , by coming all together for first time , few things didn`t click for them in 1st leg, even thou they still had a handful of good chances and hit a crossbar, in russian league zenit played strong lineup and they seems kicked into gear a bit with 4 - 0 .... i am ready to pay 1u for an upset here if zenit don`t go trough fading 1 - 0

chuda

apoel - hjk over 2.5 @ 1.90 + dinamo zagreb @ 1.53 double @ 2.92 ....1u

few reasons against this bet ... hjk at home had an advantage on artificial surface and as well it was apoel first game of season , so 2 goals could write on that , as well as hjk in travels in europe isn`t high scoring team, maybe tactics , maybe proper grass but this time they need a goal and i expect apoel to get at least 2 at home .hjk playing for 1 - 0 would result only for apoel to score a goal and end up for needing 2.. anyway ... pointless to mop scenarios i like over between these two

don`t see danish side with 1 goal deficit from home leg getting anything in zagreb

chuda

BTTS and legia warsaw to win @ 9

small stake, bit of fun bet.... celics has no competition in scotland and it has brought them down to level of rest, even manager appointment was kind of not celtic style.. as well as don`t think this will be much of celtics nights atmosphere as usual in CL at home, plenty of polish might even sound louder... i think they are even quality teams at this moment in time ... price and confidence is in legia side ... why not

chuda

+3.6 and headache ... looks like my fan bet is on... celtics really loosing it ...

First 12