cryptocap
    cryptocap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

World Cup Picks 26th

Portugal ML vs Ghana - This team is not as bad as everyone thinks and unlike England and Italy, will not go quietly into the night...barring the result of the other group game, i think ronaldo finally finds the net.

Germany-USA: O2.5 -
    The USA has played with heart and are unlucky not to have come away with 6 pts after two fixtures but Germany are another beast. This game means alot to both coaches and changes to their sides are not necessarily a sign of collusion...Germany lost something halfway into the Ghana game and adjustments will be made at this stage of the tournament...USA are always good for a goal at both ends...possibly 2 against Germany...I'd back Germany ML as well.

Algeria vs Russia: BTTS - tough game to call imo. Russia needs the win and has the talent to do just that. I know Algerias coach very well from his time in Dinamo, They will play similar to the stingy game vs Belgium than the riot against Korea. The conditions setup for a draw, but i cant see it going scoreless...

Belgium ML vs Korea - Belgium will be well aware of who they may face in the round of 16 but they will be keen to solidify 1st place position...Korea has fitness, strength and flashes of cohesion but their level cannot be sustained for 45 minutes let alone 90 against a worthy opponent...Belgium may rest a few players but I expect a loaded midfield to remain relatively dominant given the depth they have in those positions...I see something like JPN-COL imo. Id back Belgium here facing the weakest defensive corps of the group teams and may splash -1 when i see the lineup

as always cheers and enjoy a cold one

BXbomber11
    BXbomber11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice looking card

MustWinPlease
    MustWinPlease's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice

My parlay is
    Germany ML
    Portugal Ghana over 2.5
    Alger Russia over 1.5
    Belgium ML