Amz25
    Amz25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 188

Costa Rica +320???

England is halfway home already. C.R. advanced already... still find it really hard not to take em at that that price? Or is over 2.5 the play?

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

i was thinking the same thing, but england has a lot of young talent they might try and play hard to represent and make a name for themselves... these kind of games are always hard to predict, id rather go with the over but i might put a smaller wager on costa rica ml or draw

Eatmyshade
    Eatmyshade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 392

Yeah I was looking at that one and doing a parlay with Colombia... just seems too good to be true.

jazzdrum78
    jazzdrum78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 306

I would normally like England and the over in this spot.

Which is exactly why I will be betting Costa Rica and under.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: firekillex

Amz25
    Amz25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 188

Yeah, I figured England would wanna give the young guys some experience. Its too weird. Hoping they can net a few at least. Too many overs have been hitting to not roll with.

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

i might just start blindly betting overs on everything lmao wish i did from the beginning
    if i just counted correctly over has hit 25 out of 36 games, i think the games might start getting tighter with the competition getting harder but what the hell

yanksallday7
    yanksallday7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1718

England is the the pick I believe, too much for Costa Rica. Like the over on this one.

Christopher1991
    Christopher1991's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3937

England have made 9 changes,only Cahill and Sturridge keep their place.I fancy them to get the win now the pressure is off.

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Like the Spain game yesterday, the young England players will want to prove themselves.

Costa Rica pretty much guarantee top spot unless they lose heavily or there is a thrashing in the Italy-Uruguay game.

smb26
    smb26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 317

Quote Originally Posted by vasilli07 View Post
    Like the Spain game yesterday, the young England players will want to prove themselves.

Costa Rica pretty much guarantee top spot unless they lose heavily or there is a thrashing in the Italy-Uruguay game.
    Exactly, England will win this.

jtorre28
    jtorre28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 516

costa rica will win this game 2-1...over could be safe

vasilli07

Costa Rica’s coaches have said they are not focused on winning the group. Head coach Jorge Luis Pinto will test out reserve players against England. A few La Sele stars could be rested. It’s a smart strategy to not risk injury, but Costa Rica hopes the move won’t cost them Group D. If the Ticos fail to conquer the group, their first opponent would be Pinto’s home country of Colombia. The South American squad is ranked eighth in the world byFIFA and has dominated Group C so far. If Costa Rica finishes first in Group D, the team will face lesser-foes —either the Ivory Coast, Greece or Japan.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Costa Rica’s coaches have said they are not focused on winning the group. Head coach Jorge Luis Pinto will test out reserve players against England. A few La Sele stars could be rested. It’s a smart strategy to not risk injury, but Costa Rica hopes the move won’t cost them Group D. If the Ticos fail to conquer the group, their first opponent would be Pinto’s home country of Colombia. The South American squad is ranked eighth in the world byFIFA and has dominated Group C so far. If Costa Rica finishes first in Group D, the team will face lesser-foes —either the Ivory Coast, Greece or Japan.
    got a link to this?

Smithers
    Smithers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

I would like a link too

vasilli07

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    got a link to this?
    http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/news/y=...d-2381377.html

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Costa Rica also plans to test out some reserves against the English. Coach Jorge Luis Pinto said defender Roy Miller and forward Randall Brenes will start for La Sele. Pinto, however, did not reveal his full line-up or who Miller and Brenes would replace.

http://www.ticotimes.net/2014/06/23/england-benches-rooney-majority-of-starters-for-farewell-match-against-costa-rica

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Costa RicaXI (vs England): Navas, Gamboa, Duarte, González, Miller, Júnior Díaz, Borges, Tejeda, Brennes, Bryan Ruiz, Campbell.

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

I wont be surprised if England does what Spain did and roll in a meaningless match

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

I would be, costa rica isn't australia.

irlandais_noir
    irlandais_noir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1330

England on top so far...

NguyenImproved
    NguyenImproved's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seeing as they killed a guy for scoring an own goal I think this guy will be swimming with the pirahnas pretty soon if his team wins...

currentsports101
    currentsports101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 516

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Costa Rica also plans to test out some reserves against the English. Coach Jorge Luis Pinto said defender Roy Miller and forward Randall Brenes will start for La Sele. Pinto, however, did not reveal his full line-up or who Miller and Brenes would replace.

http://www.ticotimes.net/2014/06/23/england-benches-rooney-majority-of-starters-for-farewell-match-against-costa-rica
    Did the coach mention we will not attack because Costa Rica played one sided