tennis005
    tennis005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5096

Costa Rica?

So far it's been a great World Cup in profit wise. I have followed just about every game except the first game Costa Rica played. Anyone experts on their style of play formations and overall flow of the game for them. Are they aggressive, do they sit back?

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

It's the same get up that lost 3 - 1 to japan , 1 - 0 to australia , drew with ireland and so on. Uruguay played hilariously bad in their first game, and got taken advantage of as a result.

tennis005
    tennis005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5096

Ok, so I am thinking maybe like a 2-0 Italy score, I seen a projected lineup/formation for them, 5 defenders?? Are they looking to play very defensive in this game and hope for a draw since they don't have the talent that italy has?

I really wanna take italy ml and over 2.5 and hope for a 2-1 game but not sure if costa rica can score

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

Costa Rica get's a England out for blood in their last game, so yeah i wouldn't put it past them to try and scrape a draw. Meanwhile Italy will mos def by trying for a W here since it means they are through and could rest people like Pirlo in their final game against Uruguay.