Bigitaly42
    BIG RED MACHINE
    Bigitaly42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Russia/South Korea

Am trying to get a read on this one. I think Russia is the far superior squad. Is -120 too much to lay on a team barely in the top 20, or does value lie elsewhere?

chosen4th
    chosen4th's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

First half odds tell me that it will be 0-0 and to take the draw 1h.. They are really baiting you to take either of teams.. Just a thought

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

Im all over Korea but its only because im a Korean and proud supporter of the team. When the draw came out All of Korea was happy as hell we drew Russia. Giving Korea those fat odds against Russia is pretty generous. Not saying were gonna win but I do think Korea is the better team in this spot.

uvarunthetable
    uvarunthetable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3474

I know overs have been hitting like crazy but I think this one goes under. Both teams play solid D and don't allow a lot of chances, could easily see this as another 0-0 game or something like a 1-0 game

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

the lineups just got released and South Korea finally put in the proper starting lineup I was hoping for. Gonna be looking for a sweeping attack from the outside in across to the middle with Young and Son getting fed by Ki

jjjune
    jjjune's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 806

What do you guys think about u1.5? Looks like a sweaty game, russia has some edge and they have Capello, who is known for his defensive approach.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

Quote Originally Posted by jjjune View Post
    What do you guys think about u1.5? Looks like a sweaty game, russia has some edge and they have Capello, who is known for his defensive approach.

Comparing the Coaches its pretty flat 50-50 I would say