matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Was Belgium paid to lose?

Wtf is going on with that team? They look like shit

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

Inexperience on the world stage. The odd thing about this group is Algeria and South Korea have the experience Belgium and Russia don't . Just because your a European team doesn't mean you are the better team

whareouttogetme
    whareouttogetme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4195

No, they've always been a shit team. People assume good players make a good team, which couldn't be further from the truth.

addic3t
    Update your status
    addic3t's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5021

No speed, no creative, too slow. Make it too easy for Algeria to defend.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

Lol people are so pissed they money on a team they no nothing about

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Damn, didn't know they were crap as a team

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Goalie took a dive on the penalty shot, I got no action on this match either way, it's on the looky-loo because nothing else is on, but after the goal on the penalty shot, I said to my 'fix job, keeper fell to the ground for no apparant reason'

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Where the fukk is fellaini?

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Quote Originally Posted by CollegeOverUnder View Post
    Inexperience on the world stage. The odd thing about this group is Algeria and South Korea have the experience Belgium and Russia don't . Just because your a European team doesn't mean you are the better team
    Both Algeria and South Korea are inexperienced. Algeria has only 2 players with 30 caps or more. South Korea only fewer than 5 players who played in the last World Cup.

whareouttogetme

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedragon View Post
    Where the fukk is fellaini?
    On the bench where he belongs. Would probably be 0-2 if he started

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

Quote Originally Posted by vasilli07 View Post
    Both Algeria and South Korea are inexperienced. Algeria has only 2 players with 30 caps or more. South Korea only fewer than 5 players who played in the last World Cup.
    More experience than Russia and Belgium ....... It's not rocket science man. I didn't no Russia and Belgium played in the past 4 world cups.

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    Wtf is going on with that team? They look like shit
    The problem is, Yanks dont understand the beautiful game. They dont know football. They barely know the rules. My advice dude is dont bet something you know nothing about.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by alamo View Post
    The problem is, Yanks dont understand the beautiful game. They dont know football. They barely know the rules. My advice dude is dont bet something you know nothing about.
    Speak for yourself, it's a simple game, and easy to understand.
    The game is OK, not as beautiful as baseball, now that's a thinking mans game.

lovetobet
    lovetobet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2200

Algeria is one of the top1 or 2 defenses in the world cup so just like in any sport they can make a good team/offense look not so good. Obviously friendlies are different but they do provide some insight and Belgium has scored consistently in their friendlies. However that being said the person above that said good players don't necessarily make good teams was dead on. We see it in all sports, not just world cup.

Nash - You may know something about other sports but obviously not soccer. The keeper dove because he was guessing where the ball was going. He didn't take a dive

Personally like the Under 2,2.5 Even Money bet for the 2nd half.

lovetobet

Don't be a dumbass and make stupid generalizations. Or at least phrase it correctly and say "most" yanks or something of that sort since some of us know a decent amount about the game.

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

More experience than Russia and Belgium ....... It's not rocket science man. I didn't no Russia and Belgium played in the past 4 world cups.
    It's mostly different players playing now. There is not much experience to speak from the squad they called up now. Greece was in the last WC while Colombia was like absent from it since the 90s. Their inexperience certainly didn't hinder them.
    Last edited by vasilli07; 06-17-14 at 12:16 PM.

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Quote Originally Posted by whareouttogetme View Post
    On the bench where he belongs. Would probably be 0-2 if he started
    Nope. Couple set pieces that he could have easily got his head to if he was there. Nobody nearly as tall as him there on those

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by lovetobet View Post
    Don't be a dumbass and make stupid generalizations. Or at least phrase it correctly and say "most" yanks or something of that sort since some of us know a decent amount about the game.
    I know.

It's a simpletons game really.

7 ways to get awarded a yellow, 7 different ways to get awarded a red, offsides is offsides as in any other major sport.
    Out of bounds is beyond what they call the touch line, it's a simple, basic game, as 8 year olds we were taught soccer, what a corner kick is.....

Simpleton's game

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

This "belgium " team was exported from central Africa.

whareouttogetme

Anyway, if Belgium can't break down this Algerian defence, they won't beat Capello's Russia.

dawgs777
    dawgs777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1606

this!
    and this is the mtha fkn worldcup best of the best. imo this Is the best/fun time to bet on sports.

lovetobet

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    I know.

It's a simpletons game really.

7 ways to get awarded a yellow, 7 different ways to get awarded a red, offsides is offsides as in any other major sport.
    Out of bounds is beyond what they call the touch line, it's a simple, basic game, as 8 year olds we were taught soccer, what a corner kick is.....

Simpleton's game
    Yeah, don't fully agree with you there. I do agree that gaining an understanding of the game is on the easier side of most sports but the offside rule alone has confused more people in history than any other rule in any other sport. Plus its not like basketball has a real complicated rule structure either, pretty close to soccer; football, hockey and baseball certainly have more complicated rule structures.

I will vehemently disagree with you about soccer not being as beautiful as baseball, that's not even close. As far a 'beautiful', soccer beats all 4 big American sports hands down and I'm American, born and raised and my overall interest in soccer ranks 4th behind football, baseball and hockey. There is more of a flow and elegance to the game of soccer when it's played correctly. Now baseball has it's own merits (I'm a big baseball fan, bigger than soccer) as do the other major sports, just speaking to the beauty of the game.

thunderous
    Update your status
    thunderous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7111

Why not?