SixFigures
    SixFigures's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

ITT: We hate on Uruguay

Flops.

fauxreal
    fauxreal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Took them to eliminate in group stage @2.50 pre-match, they are so shit honestly the worst I've seen this WC so far. Overrated as penetrate for no reason whatsoever, they have 2 decent strikers and that's about it.

Fixotech
    Fixotech's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

If you watched the qualifications you would actually know how bad they were and had a real bad run, and them going to play against Jordan in the last stage tells alot, and even at that they sucked badly at home as I watched both games... the general idea even in Uruguay that Taparez (coach) is just a "hot-headed" coach also with too much strict rules for players who are supposed to be stars and they cant all be treated that way... Still, this bad run will end for sure and Costa Rica was the chance for them to go back on track, but it seem like the next couple of matches for them will be very hard but we might see them playing as expected...

Final note, I praise myself for not picking anybody in this match as I first had to see Uruguay in action as I never trusted them based on their performance in the qualifications, and that was the right call for me...