farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Honduras +1.5 -122 & Honduras +1080

Pretty crazy odds. Is France that much superior? Is Honduras really that bad?

farmhouse1

Honduras has never won a World Cup match??? Can they beat a more talented France team. I was reading an article on espn called giant killers in the World Cup and It said the key was defense. So if an underdog wants to beat a superior team that they should focus more on limiting scoring rather then trying to out score their opponent. Since these matches are sudden death I mean anything can happen right? So the question is can Honduras keep France outta the net and some how manage a score.

Derka2014
    Derka2014's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 430

i was gonna bet Honduras and Costa Rica to win. 2 dollars woulda paid 100...

i didnt wake up early enuff to place the bet but costa rica won. it's prolly gonna be one of those hate yourself for life things i'll end up regretting forever, i mean look at Netherlands. they killed it as 7-1 underdogs like DAYMNNNN. penetrate the world cup. odds dont mean shit. pick afew easy MLB winners to win by 2 runs, pick an underdog. bam. your rich, sometimes underdogs get shit done.

farmhouse1

Cool story bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Derka2014 View Post
    i was gonna bet Honduras and Costa Rica to win. 2 dollars woulda paid 100...

i didnt wake up early enuff to place the bet but costa rica won. it's prolly gonna be one of those hate yourself for life things i'll end up regretting forever, i mean look at Netherlands. they killed it as 7-1 underdogs like DAYMNNNN. penetrate the world cup. odds dont mean shit. pick afew easy MLB winners to win by 2 runs, pick an underdog. bam. your rich, sometimes underdogs get shit done.

heathaterno1
    heathaterno1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 62

Quote Originally Posted by farmhouse1 View Post
    Honduras has never won a World Cup match??? Can they beat a more talented France team. I was reading an article on espn called giant killers in the World Cup and It said the key was defense. So if an underdog wants to beat a superior team that they should focus more on limiting scoring rather then trying to out score their opponent. Since these matches are sudden death I mean anything can happen right? So the question is can Honduras keep France outta the net and some how manage a score.
    They can, but its highly unlikely. Stick with your original plan of France-Argentina. Bet on Argentina and Holland in their 2nd games, parlay them and put your mortgage on it.