FGSoprano
    FGSoprano's Avatar Become A Pro!

New Zealand VS South Africa

Any late night hounds around for this?

Whats the lean? I like South Africa ML

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

NZ are playing without a recognised striker (Boyd is a winger), only one on the team sheet is Brockie on the bench. In saying that I like over 2.5 at juicy odds $2.30. NZ defense looks average so SA should get at least one and the All Whites always seem to manage a goal from somewhere, should be a shoot out. SA 2-1 conservative pick but I think there may be more. I've put a decent bet on this so here's hoping it's not a dour game.

Weather isn't great but the pitch should be okay and hold up.

There's nothing to play for here and the NZ coach has said they're going to attack (can't see SA being any different), personally I think the books are way off on this total.

Mase of Base

Looks like I'm way off, grrr.

SA look really average did hit the bar unluckily but there best players don't look interested. NZ are trying hard but lacking quality in the final third. Hopefully both teams have a go second half and you never know but SA seem pretty content to keep this dour and they're bossing the game really.

Didn't think they'd be playing long balls at all and they've done plenty, if anything the Kiwis are playing better football which is surprising.

chuda
    chuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14266

that was painfull to watch... all those chances...open play .... every 3rd minute you think they should score....wasted ! i went pretty big over 1.5 at half time....fs

Mase of Base

Didn't watch the second half so can't comment on that but overall incredibly poor read from me. I rarely bet friendlies but I'm a kiwi so couldn't help myself here, saw a makeshift NZ side (didn't know much about the saffas to be fair but did watch them against Australia) and thought they'd give up at least two so I can see why they were priced as favs.

Thought the sporting rivalry between our countries might bring out the best in both but SA looked like they couldn't care less (well there better players anyway). NZ tried pretty hard but lacked quality and an SA goal in the first half was really needed to open things up, maybe that one off the bar! Draw a fair result in the end however.

Aleeki
    Aleeki's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

Yeah, had the over too, that hurt a little