EasyPicks
    EasyPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

CHELSEA x PSG: 2 hours to go

OVER/UNDER discussion

1st) Ibra is a bluff. I'm 100% in agreement with one other poster opinion "Ibrahimovic struggles against big opposition in important games. It's no secret the guy choke in Champs League."
    So he isn't in anyone (bookies) considerations for missing the game, he's just a NO FACTOR;

2nd) Chelsea is a strong team (tactical 10x's better than PSG) and tend to rise in big games;

3rd) as we all know, Chelsea has the worst strikers in the freaking world! £9M a year/salary for that moron Torres just shows how unfair the world and in particular the football world is;

4th) Hazard could be the key to this game, but imo he's already thinking on some other club adventure next year (talks about being PSG...and that's just nasty to come up days before these kind of games), so he could probably just disappear during the game.

5th) the backbone of Moruinho's team (and consequently the players he trust 100%) isn't capable of scoring much goals. Great defenders, tactically perfect but no fire power!

6th) will PSG counter attack or just control the ball as long as they can? This is imo the KEY factor for the OVER / UNDER.

With that said all things are 50/50 in my mind for the O/U, but as a sucker as I am, I'm tempted in betting the OVER here, mainly bcs of 2 things:

- for Mourinho's declarations;
    - for the line movement.

Gl all

Betlitelli
    Update your status
    Betlitelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2898

Don`t think it`s smart to play under here, when Chelsea need at least 2 goals.Either you play over or don`t play at all imo.PSG will be looking for goal to kill the game and Cavani is faster and better player than Zlatan to play in counter-attack, and probably wont` choke.Chelsea defense is great when they defending deep but they need to press high and with slow defenders it can be issue for Chelsea.

Lampard; Willian, Oscar, Hazard; Eto’o they will be pushig hard, and I`m wonder how many silly turnover will make Veratti, this boy is like ticking bomb when he dribbles on his own half.

pb10
    pb10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 656

PSG with cavani lucas and lavezzi up front thats alot of speed

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

smells like a 2-2.
    but my nose is blocked.

Merkel
    Merkel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1558

As long as that c*nt Mourinho doesn't play for the 2-0 I'll be alright.....

krigaren
    krigaren's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im on X. Really disagre with Ibrahimovic. He can finish like noone and is strong. Just in big games he gets taken out, but that opens it up for everyone else. I mean big teams usually neutralise him but they also give up alot in doing so
    Also Mourhino is smoking crack, he has elite attackers. Sure Torres sucks yea.. But Eto is still good and i have no idea why they arent high on Lukakao. Luka is a beast and shouldnt be in everton...
    Last edited by krigaren; 04-08-14 at 02:04 PM.

EasyPicks

Made a nice read on the game, Chelsea could had easily scored 4.... but the over didn't hit. At least they passed and PSG goes back home and watch the rest of the competition on tv (loved it); that's 2 for 2 for Ibra (Champions league and World Cup).

Over rated player, under coached team! Nothing else to say about PSG and Ibra!

bosigga
    No Sleep Gang
    bosigga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3706

Seems your personal disdain for the guy is clouding your judgement.
    Ibra is not overrated..more like top 4-5 player in the world at the moment

Without him PSG and Sweden would be average

Edit, as I say that with a Zlatan avatar lol but really though
    Last edited by bosigga; 04-08-14 at 05:26 PM.

EasyPicks

Quote Originally Posted by bosigga View Post
    Seems your personal disdain for the guy is clouding your judgement.
    Ibra is not overrated..more like top 4-5 player in the world at the moment

Edit, as I say that with a Zlatan avatar lol but really though
    ur probably right about my disdain eheheh, but there's no way in the world is top 4-5 in the world! that just not possible! He's old enough to know by now that football is a 11 man game not one man show....and this is not AJAX anymore. Totally mediocre in Barca (you will say it was a matter of ego's...perhaps) and after that not one real top European club wanted him (Milan is crap for the last decade and PSG is a wannabe with money nothing else).

EasyPicks

this simply isn't true! Put a good coach there and take Ibra from the squad, they would win for ever the french title and would with time be as Big as RM, Barça or BM

bosigga
    No Sleep Gang

Quote Originally Posted by EasyPicks View Post
    this simply isn't true! Put a good coach there and take Ibra from the squad, they would win for ever the french title and would with time be as Big as RM, Barça or BM
    Um That's exactly what they ARE doing. With Ibra. Won the title when he got there, and are about to win the 2nd in a row. He's been a monster there. 88 games...75 goals, 35 assists. Knocked out of CL both years in Quarters only via away goals to Barca and Chelsea.

I feel you haven't watched him much. He was very respectable at Barcelona. In 46 matches had 22 goals and 14 assists. He's not selfish at all. Arrogant, cocky, yes. But he creates A LOT of chances for his teammates.

and I guess I meant top 4-5 forwards..Ronaldo, Messi, Suarez the only ones I might take ahead of him

bosigga
    No Sleep Gang

Btw unreal how many chances there were. Over should've cashed

EasyPicks

Um That's exactly what they ARE doing. With Ibra. Won the title when he got there, and are about to win the 2nd in a row. He's been a monster there. 88 games...75 goals, 35 assists. Knocked out of CL both years in Quarters only via away goals to Barca and Chelsea.

I feel you haven't watched him much. He was very respectable at Barcelona. In 46 matches had 22 goals and 14 assists. He's not selfish at all. Arrogant, cocky, yes. But he creates A LOT of chances for his teammates.

and I guess I meant top 4-5 forwards..Ronaldo, Messi, Suarez the only ones I might take ahead of him
    Ur right, I've not watched him much but when I do watch he always fails to prove....

Btw unreal how many chances there were. Over should've cashed
    yeahh those two at the crossbar made the Over unlikely to hit