gcd8
    Update your status
    gcd8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 320

my last soccer bet ever

i'm retiring especially from soccer i could write novels of all the bad shit that happens to me in soccer especially the goal no goals those are always nice,

here is the last play

sheff field united vs wolves, home team looks like a good value bet but i can tell u they will just break your heart, sheff field scores first and has a 1-0 lead for most of the game, and wolves equalize 75 mins-90 mins and htis game ends 1-1

DRAW +222

tipsadontlikehim
    tipsadontlikehim's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL

MustWinPlease
    MustWinPlease's Avatar Become A Pro!

who the hell plays draws?

cryptocap
    cryptocap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

1. who the hell goes heavy on a draw
    2. who the hell plays those teams when there are so many better looks on tomorrows schedule

...i wish you luck but i feel a win may only consolidate your bad habits and keep you losing long term...evaluate yourself and this play GLGL!

Gaze73
    Gaze73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1192

We reached the same conclusion, soccer sucks for betting.

SlowNsteady
    SlowNsteady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Soccer is one of he best sports to bet on. Value always around the corner

whareouttogetme
    whareouttogetme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4195

Quote Originally Posted by SlowNsteady View Post
    I disagree, I find hockey is much better. Pretty good odds with just a little juice, bets don't lose on ML and while the favourites do win sometimes, the large majority of the time the favourite comes out on top

tipsadontlikehim
    tipsadontlikehim's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by whareouttogetme View Post
    I disagree, I find hockey is much better. Pretty good odds with just a little juice, bets don't lose on ML and while the favourites do win sometimes, the large majority of the time the favourite comes out on top
    NHL is the most unpredictable stuff ever

edabramov
    edabramov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

Quote Originally Posted by SlowNsteady View Post
    This.

I guess it's personal reference.

I personally can't cap NHL for sht, and I will never try.

NBA is a fukin joke to bet on.

NFL personally I'm no good at.

Tennis was decent to me when I had a good run of betting on Berdych to cover and picking a couple of lucky sides with even price, like it because there's always a side that'll win, unlike Soccer/(Football), but I have a feeling that if I continue to bet on Tennis I'll eventually break even because I don't know sht about the players..

whareouttogetme
    whareouttogetme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4195

Quote Originally Posted by edabramov View Post
    This.

I guess it's personal reference.

I personally can't cap NHL for sht, and I will never try.

NBA is a fukin joke to bet on.

NFL personally I'm no good at.

Tennis was decent to me when I had a good run of betting on Berdych to cover and picking a couple of lucky sides with even price, like it because there's always a side that'll win, unlike Soccer/(Football), but I have a feeling that if I continue to bet on Tennis I'll eventually break even because I don't know sht about the players..
    Yeah NBA is HORRIBLE

They'll sink 5 3 pointers in a row, then when you bet the over they'll go a good 5 minutes without scoring at all

edabramov

Quote Originally Posted by whareouttogetme View Post
    Yeah NBA is HORRIBLE

They'll sink 5 3 pointers in a row, then when you bet the over they'll go a good 5 minutes without scoring at all

In my lifetime I only bet on the NBA once, it was a "2nd half" bet ( 3rd/4th quarter ) and I had the over.. basically let's just say there was 30 seconds left, I needed 2 points... butt he just kept bouncing it and didn't even care to shoot it.

Gaze73
    Gaze73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1192

Basketball is a gold mine if you know what you're doing. It might seem like a gamble but it's pure math where every half point counts. I'll make a new NBA thread to show you. NCAAB is even more profitable by a large margin because the books make horrible lines sometimes (Mercer +13 recently) but for that I'll make a thread in the next season.

edabramov

Quote Originally Posted by Gaze73 View Post
    Basketball is a gold mine if you know what you're doing. It might seem like a gamble but it's pure math where every half point counts. I'll make a new NBA thread to show you. NCAAB is even more profitable by a large margin because the books make horrible lines sometimes (Mercer +13 recently) but for that I'll make a thread in the next season.
    Can't wait.