Juventus vs Fiorentina
    - Juventus outright win seems pretty good

Spurs vs Benfica
    - Benfica +1 possibly

any thoughts/intel so far?

barca12
    barca12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 633

Salzburg away at 2.25 is tempting, but my instincts are telling me to stay away from this one. Not sure if I will be able to..basel are a good team and salzburg has been on fire lately, how long can they keep playing this good? Other than that I like Juve and Sevilla moneylines, but its europa league, nothing ever happens as its supposed to..

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

with ya barca on juv and sevilla havent pulled the trigger yet though

TheGambl3r
    TheGambl3r's Avatar Become A Pro!

Salzburg has been on fire as of late. real good team with motivation in europa. at 2.25 i think they can do it. Was reading up, and Valencia game is in neutral venue. could be a good spot for valencia

pjj77
    pjj77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1504

how does napoli have such high odds? (3.30)

salzburg has won 14 straight games i might go with them. they're also ridiculous at overs
    Last edited by pjj77; 03-13-14 at 12:51 AM.

MustWinPlease
    MustWinPlease's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pjj77 View Post

salzburg has won 14 straight games i might go with them. they're also ridiculous at overs
    yea porto have had a poor season, napoli are on fire and just defeated roma 1-0
    i think +1 is the play here
    i reckon napoli could settle for a draw

DoggyStyle
    Stackin' Stacks
    DoggyStyle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

I have a weird gut feeling that the Salzburg game goes under. I suggest a no play or the under. It's just a feeling no real reason, so feel free to disregard this "info" lol.

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

Only way it goes under is if the home side backs home parks the bus and plays 10 men on the ball. Salzburgs defensive philosophy is to outscore the opponent always coming forward.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by barca12 View Post
    Salzburg away at 2.25 is tempting, but my instincts are telling me to stay away from this one. Not sure if I will be able to..basel are a good team and salzburg has been on fire lately, how long can they keep playing this good? Other than that I like Juve and Sevilla moneylines, but its europa league, nothing ever happens as its supposed to..
    If Alan was definitely available I'd be all over Salzburg DNB. Basel always raise their game at home in Europe though....only lost 4 out of last 29 home games in Europa League! 2 losses out of last 9 and they were to Spartak Moscow and Chelsea. Only lost 2 out of last 10 at home in Champions League - to Cluj and Schalke. Beaten likes of Man Utd, Bayern Munich, and Chelsea at home over last couple years. They have got a few key players out tonight though...defender Schar is a doubt, and Voser, Xhaka, Safari, Die, Streller (top scorer), Ivanov, and Diaz all injured. Think I'll watch this one and potentially play Salzburg live if they are in control like at Ajax

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by pjj77 View Post

Porto have new Coach which could galvanise the side. Napoli inconsistent away from home...only drew at Swansea and failed to score so no way they are going to be rated highly by oddmakers against a side that has only lost 3 games at home in UEFA/Europa since 2000.

DoggyStyle
    Stackin' Stacks

My feeling was definetly right on the Salzburg Under

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by DoggyStyle View Post
    My feeling was definetly right on the Salzburg Under
    Good call. Salzburg not same without Alan and basel no striker wihout strellerz,

DoggyStyle
    Stackin' Stacks

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Good call. Salzburg not same without Alan and basel no striker wihout strellerz,
    Right, definetly didn't expect 0-0 but i'll take it. It's not often I get a sweat free play.