MustWinPlease
    MustWinPlease's Avatar Become A Pro!

What are we playing in the europa league tonight?

Best value i see is trabz vs juve under 2.5 goals....

thoughts brothers?

edabramov
    edabramov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

Looking at Rubin to win in Russia against Betis, first leg Betis got a draw but an un-convincing one, Rubin played with 10 men majority of the game. Combination of bad form from Betis, and the fact that this is their 3rd game this WEEK. At some point players have to be exhausted.

Betis to win isn't a bad pick here, wouldn't take the handicap though can easily see 1-0 here. They're probably gonna take it easy first half force Betis to attack a bit, and get em once they open up. The problem is Rubin is OK with a draw here, but I think they're gonna go for a win.

Also taking a look at Ludogrets PK.

Salzburg over Ajax? Will Ajax rest their players knowing they have got no chance? Salzburg would wanna get a result for the home crowd.

Tottenham to advance* over Dnipro ( Taking a look at it, see what line-ups they're gonna use ). A premier league game is a week away so that gives them plenty of time to rest and play their main players. They've gone all this way in Europa why not try and win it, they look like they have a decent chance.
    Last edited by edabramov; 02-27-14 at 12:02 AM.

chidondollars
    chidondollars's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1315

Basel and Lyon to win

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by MustWinPlease View Post
    Best value i see is trabz vs juve under 2.5 goals....

thoughts brothers?
    Conte has said he plans to attack Trabz and go for the away goal to kill the game, only thing that would put me off the under

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Quote Originally Posted by edabramov View Post
    Tottenham to advance* over Dnipro ( Taking a look at it, see what line-ups they're gonna use ). A premier league game is a week away so that gives them plenty of time to rest and play their main players. They've gone all this way in Europa why not try and win it, they look like they have a decent chance.
    They actually have a league game against Cardiff this Sunday.

edabramov
    edabramov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

Quote Originally Posted by vasilli07 View Post
    They actually have a league game against Cardiff this Sunday.
    Forgot Feb has 28 days in it my fault .

SSSuperSergSSS
    SSSuperSergSSS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 673

Fc portoooooooooo!!!!

SSSuperSergSSS

Quote Originally Posted by edabramov View Post
    Looking at Rubin to win in Russia against Betis, first leg Betis got a draw but an un-convincing one, Rubin played with 10 men majority of the game. Combination of bad form from Betis, and the fact that this is their 3rd game this WEEK. At some point players have to be exhausted.

Betis to win isn't a bad pick here, wouldn't take the handicap though can easily see 1-0 here. They're probably gonna take it easy first half force Betis to attack a bit, and get em once they open up. The problem is Rubin is OK with a draw here, but I think they're gonna go for a win.

Also taking a look at Ludogrets PK.

Salzburg over Ajax? Will Ajax rest their players knowing they have got no chance? Salzburg would wanna get a result for the home crowd.

Like the kazan bet pressure willl be on betis and the will falter and concede

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

Is Lyons still resting players like they did in the first match

AlexLx
    AlexLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2241

Benfica vs Paok Over 2,5 at BET365 pays 2,00, seems tempting. Paok will play a more open game in order to have a chance to qualify (which wont happen in my opinion).

BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4131

I like basel to win, took em -1. Also on ajax match over and porto match over

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

I like Spurs -1
    they played well in Ukraine 1st leg, will wait for lineup announcement, they've been lukewarm lately and will be pushing for a W->advance today

MartyFR
    MartyFR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

Quote Originally Posted by bruceBRUCEbruce View Post
    I like Spurs -1
    they played well in Ukraine 1st leg, will wait for lineup announcement, they've been lukewarm lately and will be pushing for a W->advance today
    Tottenham looked awful against Norwich.

I think this will be a cheeky 1-0 or 2-1 at most.

fingas
    fingas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

I reckon that the over 2.5 on Benfica match seems tempting.

As said previously, Paok lost at home 1-0 therefore they will have to open their game.

On the other hand Benfica will have available again long time injured Cardozo, his main striker and Garay, one of the central defenders. At this moment, with 5 points clear from second placed Sporting on the portuguese league their are in top form and still on 4 competitions.

While PAOK is 2nd on greek league and running only 1 loss away on Europa League I believe they won't manage to win today, at best I think they can score since Benfica will change its goalkeeper to Artur.

SSSuperSergSSS

Quote Originally Posted by BeanTownClown88 View Post
    I like basel to win, took em -1. Also on ajax match over and porto match over
    Well done matey