jontebond
    jontebond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6770

How do you have 74% ball possession in a football game and not score more then 1 goal

Stoke should be banned, talk about playing 10 Defender in a game, most boring team in premier league

gasto
    gasto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4362

Intersection of sport and gambling. Not so much how Stoke defended. How about clear sitters missed by Dzeko, him giving away the ball when Man City were in a position to maybe score.

If anyone bothered to look at accounts in Latin America , Africa etc, there is probably huge transfers being made to ensure certain outcomes. Man City Fans happy, full 3 points. Bettors sad

Man City -2 lose
    Man City 1st half winners lose
    1st half goals over 1.5 lose
    Full game goals over 3.5 lose

Good weekend for bookies

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by gasto View Post
    Intersection of sport and gambling. Not so much how Stoke defended. How about clear sitters missed by Dzeko, him giving away the ball when Man City were in a position to maybe score.

If anyone bothered to look at accounts in Latin America , Africa etc, there is probably huge transfers being made to ensure certain outcomes. Man City Fans happy, full 3 points. Bettors sad

Man City -2 lose

Good weekend for bookies

Akatana
    Akatana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

Man City -2 lose

Good weekend for bookies
    I'm going to do you a big favor. Most people are just gonna laugh at you but i will try to help you and not for boosting my own ego but to stop or decrease your losses for making stupid bets. Why would you back this side if you don't even know where Dzeko is from? Those are basic bits of info that you need to have to bet on sports doesn't get more basic than that.
    And more importantly the best bet you could have made was to skip this game. Why bet on these games and expect the outcome to go your way? What did you base your bet on? WTF man wake up. Don't make ridiculous fish bets and come here to complain about it. I seen enough of this BS here today so many people complaining. Well you wouldn't be complaining if you didn't bet on this game in the first place. Were you not aware of the situation City is in at the moment? I guess not.

gasto
    gasto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4362

Get the fuk out of here. Its not important whether i bet or did not bet on the game. The issue is that the outcome on the surface appears to have been fixed. That is totally unfair and has nothing to do on whether you bet on Man City or Stoke.

So stop pretending to be smart. Most people expect things to be fair but definitely have an issue when people try to affect outcomes. And why do you need to know where players on a team come from.

Akatana
    Akatana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

Get the fuk out of here. Its not important whether i bet or did not bet on the game. The issue is that the outcome on the surface appears to have been fixed. That is totally unfair and has nothing to do on whether you bet on Man City or Stoke.

So stop pretending to be smart. Most people expect things to be fair but definitely have an issue when people try to affect outcomes. And why do you need to know where players on a team come from.
    This is the first and last comment i'll give you cause i don't have nothing to prove to any dumbo like yourself.
    You obviously lost money on this and you're very pissed off. I for one know very well of how "Unfair" thing's are. I know also that in almost all leagues of football some kind of fixing is going on. What you did is make a "public bet" and no don't try to deny it because you did lol
    Are you seriously whining about why they were made -2 favorites and that outcome did not happen? Grow the F up lol
    Yes it was fixed, are you happy now? did you get the answer you were looking for?

Here is the difference, I don't rely on Dzeko to score goals period! Until Aguero is back and there's less pressure on the team after the 2nd leg against Barcelona. What's letting you down is not whether games are fixed or not but the reason that you make some public bet and cry about it. And no like i said before this is not to boost my own ego. My ego is boosted enough without having to show anyone. Now either listen and learn something or keep crying.
    Of course results are manipulated but that doesn't make it right for you to cry when public bets don't go your way.

Just the fact that you were whining about why Dzeko wasted 30 sec's to throw the ball until all the Stoke players got back goes to show how much you understand this game lol
    Last edited by Akatana; 02-22-14 at 11:58 AM.

barca12
    barca12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 633

Here is the difference, I don't rely on Dzeko to score goals period! Until Aguero is back and there's less pressure on the team after the 2nd leg against Barcelona.

Spot on my man, this team is 50% weaker without Aguero. And Dzeko has been horrible for months now..Im shocked that he even started today, useles player nowdays...GASTO this guy is very well informed and you should listen to his advice when it comes to soccer betting