lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

tough plays tonight2

Fulham v Liverpool

Liverpool head into the fixture with no further injury concerns following the 5-1 win over Arsenal.With that, Brendan Rodgers may name an unchanged XI for the trip to Fulham.

Fulham's 2-2 draw with Manchester United will have given them a major confidence boost in their quest to stave off relegation.The Cottagers will be without Fernando Amorebieta and Matthew Briggs, while Kostas Mitroglu will undergo a late fitness test.Scott Parker and Darren Bent could come into the starting XI following their cameo appearances at Old Trafford.

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 13 of Liverpool's last 15 games in the Premier League.
    Liverpool are undefeated in their last 6 matches in the Premier League.
    Fulham have failed to win their last 5 matches in the Premier League.

the last time liverpool screwed me over was when toure gave them a draw against WBA, and last night chelsea did the same thing. today im taking liverpool again. i hope i dont trust them too much here but i expect a nice score line. liverpool 3-0

Everton v Crystal Palace

Everton will continue without a recognised striker, but it may be Kevin Mirallas through the middle this time after Steven Naismith fired blanks at Tottenham. Everton may remain largely unchanged, but Ross Barkley could be back in the starting lineup.

Thomas Ince and Joe Ledley could well keep their places in the starting XI after goalscoring debuts at the weekend. Daniel Gabbidon will be hoping for a recall after Scott Dann took his place. Palace have no injuries to contend with and even had Glenn Murray back in action last time out.

It doesnt look any easier for everton at home after the loss at tottenham. From my perspective crystal palace isnt that bad of a team at all and can very likely win this match. everton without a proper striker have been letting them down hard. 1-1 or 1-2.

Arsenal v Man united

Arsenal fell to a disappointing 5-1 loss to Liverpool at the weekend and will be keen to continue their title push. Abou Diaby, Theo Walcott, Aaron Ramsey and Kim Källström are all out injured, while Thomas Vermaelen is a doubt. Mathieu Flamini is suspended. Kieran Gibbs could return at left-back.

David Moyes will be without the injured trio of Nani, Jonny Evans and Tom Cleverley, while Phil Jones, Rio Ferdinand and Marouane Fellaini are all ruled as doubts. Adnan Januzaj started Sunday's stalemate on the bench and could come into the starting XI at the expense of Ashley Young.

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Arsenal's last 8 home games in the Premier League.
    Arsenal have won 9 of their last 11 home matches in the Premier League.
    Arsenal have kept a clean sheet in 7 of their last 8 home matches in the Premier League.
    United have lost their last 2 games away from home having gone the previous 7 undefeated and David Moyes will be determined to see his side secure all 3 points at the expense of Arsenal.

Its a tough one because mata has been playing well with man united and saving moyes ass. However this is still moyes united and because of the hard loss that arsenal suffered, being desprete at home is a good look for arsenal. last weeks loss seemed just to be a one time drop off for the team however man united have been playing inconsistenly all season. the best i can see man united coming away is with a draw 1-1. but i think arsenal will take this one 2-1. man united netting one with the help of mata and RVP ofc. arsenal will come out and take all points offered though.

Bayer Leverkusen v Kaiserslautern

Bayer Leverkusen have a strong record against Kaiserslautern winning against them in the last 5 matches,
    and undefeated by them from the last 9 consecutive matches.
    Bayer leverkusen have also scored at least 3 goals against kauserslautern at home.
    Bayer leverkusen have won all 9 matches at home against kauserslautern.
    It seems like a tougher match then suggested on paper. but i do expect bayer leverkusen to win comfortably in the end. 3-1.

Napoli v AS Roma

Napoli : Reina ; Maggio , Fernandez , Albiol , Armero ; Dzemaili , Inler ; Callejon , Hamsik , Insigne ; Higuian. AS Roma : De Sanctis ; Maicon , Benatia , Castan , Torosidis ; Pjanic , De Rossi , Strootman ; Florenzi , Totti , Gervinho.
    The Giallorossi won the first leg 3-2 at Olympic stadium but Rafa Benitez’s men have crucial two away goals and would be looking for a huge scalp in their bid for Coppa Italia.
    The hosts are without Anthony Réveillere who joins Zuniga and Giandomenico Mesto with a thigh injury that will keep him out for almost a month.
    The Giallorossis have been brilliant this season and having missed out on this trophy last season to the arch rivals Lazio they are favorites to go one better and win it this time. It’s a tough ask to win at Stadio San Paolo but the visitors should sneak in a draw and go through on aggregate.
    Roma have won their last 3 matches against Napoli in all competitions. Matches between Napoli and Roma have seen Over 2.5 goals in 5 of their last 6. Napoli have only failed to score in one of their last 15 matches though and, as they proved in the first leg, Roma aren't as fierce at the back as earlier this season, leaking in five of their last six away fixtures.

taking +2.5 goals.

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

I have Arsenal DNB in a parlay but I have a strange feeling that Man Utd will win. Like I mentioned in another thread, this is the time when Arsenal always collapse.
    Last edited by vasilli07; 02-11-14 at 10:55 PM.

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

yeah i have a little piece of me that arsenal will be a let down, but i cant bet on man united after a few games. arsenal has shown that their home record is solid. hopefully they will bounce back strong from last week.