chidondollars
    chidondollars's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1315

I can't say why

Can't explain why Chelsea to win the premier league is priced@2.7 while Arsenal who are leading is currently 4.2.I want to go all in@2.7 although Mou said chelsea is not interested in winning the league and yet to lose against the league top four because Manchester city @1.8 is not a value bet now considering how mou masterplan was was easily executed on them. Any suggestions

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Mourinho is just doing is usual mind games to take pressure off. All depends on CL, if one of those teams is eliminated and others are still in it then whoever gets eliminated has a big advantage to win the league as they can just focus on that. And I think it's safe to say that out of the three Chelsea have by far the easiest route to quarters in CL

edabramov
    edabramov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

1. Man City
    2. Arsenal
    3. Chelsea
    4. Tottenham
    5. Liverpool

chidondollars
    chidondollars's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1315

Chelsea is d bet considering what I saw on Monday.A team that have Oscar, lampard and Mikel not mentioning Cole on the bench can't end up in third position and when you consider Andre schrulle is not listed for d points to d depth they have.Listing Mancity as champion considering the fact it took them 73mins to test Cech in a match Chelsea rattled the bar three times is questionable.Chelsea only problem is in finishing and we knew every player can score.Mancity sighting Aguero and fernandinho loss as an excuse for that dismissal performance downplays their title CV.Vaughany why is Arsenal not getting any recognition from books?4.2 is much value considering their form