Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

Good Books for U.S. Players?

What are some good books for those of us that live in the states? I'm tired of having very little options as far as tennis and soccer. I currently use 5dimes, which I always heard was the best book for U.S. players, mainly because they at least offer Asian Handicap for their soccer matches. However, they offer very limited options on select matches from the bigger leagues - very little 2nd half betting, no team totals (except for Champions League), absolutely no live betting at all, and you can forget about wagering on Messi or Ronaldo or whoever to score a goal. And of course no parlays allowed within the same game (total + side, etc.). Then with tennis you only have spreads and MLs, with props only offered during major tournaments. Forget about any props, spreads, or totals for the smaller challenger and ITF matches. Even their live betting during popular American sports is limited to commercial breaks.

I guess this is just a long rant, but I'm just frustrated at not being able to have the better wagering options out there. I can't help but feel like there is so much money I'm missing just from having a worse book. Are there any books out there that are better for U.S. players than 5dimes? Mainly speaking soccer/tennis here, as I know pretty much every major book would be good for the popular American sports.

edabramov
    edabramov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

I feel the same way where 5dimes wouldn't offer half time or live betting for soccer... It sucks. I think any book that is available for use to U.S players will not offer live betting/ expanded options like bet365 has.

5Dimes is the most reliable and best book for U.S players. You can obviously sign up for Asian books but you're gonna have to A. use a proxy or find an agent over-seas if you're a big bettor. Goodluck