DarkNite
    DarkNite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Germany, Bundesliga today

14:30 1 B. Moenchengladbach Bayern Munich
    I like first game after long break, so odds of home team very impressed.
    @+1.5 not hurt and home ml not hurt.
    Bayern Munich is far ahead in top league, I hope they will let this game go. LOL.
    Goooooooooooooooood luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Good chance of hitting, quite a few key players out for Bayern

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

Quite a few? afaik it's only Robben and Schweinsteiger (who's been gone most of the season anyways) and Van Buyten

And Gladbach has Jantschke and Brouwers gone.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

dunno, I read somewhere that Ribery is a doubt, and Lahm got a knock in training. Apparently Robben will play though. I played Over 3 a while ago so hoping at least one of Ribery/Robben play

GRIZZ
    GRIZZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 199

Took BTTS @ 1.75 and gambled on Gladbach DNB @ 5.76.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by DarkNite View Post
    14:30 1 B. Moenchengladbach Bayern Munich
    I like first game after long break, so odds of home team very impressed.
    @+1.5 not hurt and home ml not hurt.
    Bayern Munich is far ahead in top league, I hope they will let this game go. LOL.
    Goooooooooooooooood luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Darknite, my trend is 7/7 on the total the last few weeks . Trend indicates under 1.5 goals first half ... Good luck man
    Points Awarded:

St8 gave matt1216 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DarkNite

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    Darknite, my trend is 7/7 on the total the last few weeks . Trend indicates under 1.5 goals first half ... Good luck man
    Good luck!!!

DarkNite

Moyes will attend this game, as he wants to buy 2-3 players from both teams.
    I hope it will be very interesting match to watch tonight. MANUtd. needs help.

sweepem
    sweepem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14221

Official Lineup:

Manuel Neuer
    Rafinha
    Jerome Boateng
    Dante
    David Alaba
    Philipp Lahm
    Xherdan Shaqiri
    Thiago Alcántara
    Toni Kroos
    Mario Götze
    Thomas Müller

Bench:

Arjen Robben
    Ylli Sallahi
    Claudio Pizarro
    Diego Contento
    Pierre-Emile Höjbjerg
    Tom Starke
    Mitchell Weiser

Gladbach +1.5 goals was a steal.

ZorroToy
    Update your status
    ZorroToy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 574

LOL @ Moyes

Merkel
    Merkel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1558

Quote Originally Posted by ZorroToy View Post
    LOL @ Moyes

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 01-16-15 at 03:06 PM.

Merkel
    Merkel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1558

Damn, won't paste. Was funny.

plekz

1 - 0 after 9 minutes. This is gonna be BRUTAL.

matt1216

Trends bruh, 8/8

St8
    St8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

tailed you on this one, cheers

plekz

Three that hit the posts, three that required matrix like saves. ''Trends'' is that something a less intelligent cretin substitutes because logic and math are to complicated tools to use?

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by plekz View Post
    Three that hit the posts, three that required matrix like saves. ''Trends'' is that something a less intelligent cretin substitutes because logic and math are to complicated tools to use?
    Buddy, I'm laughing right now. You can make fun all u want, I've posted 3 of these the last 3 days and hit them all. Sometimes I may get lucky, but that's how things go. I'm telling u, don't fade them. Or fade them if u think I'm less intelligent.......

plekz

It's sportbetting ofc it's getting faded. ''trending'' that one of the biggest soccer machines in the world are gonna go under 2 goals when against what is basicly something of derby like proportions?

two of the three that hit the post was in the first half. and two of the saves aswell. not to mention it took Bayern 9 minutes to get their first goal.

GRIZZ
    GRIZZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 199

Yeah whoever bet overs and for Gladbach to score today got quite unlucky (me), worst timing possible for Bayern's goals and even then, many close chances wasted/hit the post.

But let the guy enjoy his win, regardless of circumstances he got it right. Don't hate the player.

edabramov
    edabramov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

It's sportbetting ofc it's getting faded. ''trending'' that one of the biggest soccer machines in the world are gonna go under 2 goals when against what is basicly something of derby like proportions?

two of the three that hit the post was in the first half. and two of the saves aswell. not to mention it took Bayern 9 minutes to get their first goal.

Why are you so negative? There's a lot of times where powerhouses scored early on and then struggled to net another one. Calm down kid.

plekz

I always find it hilarous when donkeys try and play the ''age'' card right off the bat. Listen brosif judging by the average age of people who frequent message boards i'd venture quite a large sum of money that i'm older then you. And it has fucc all to do with being ''negative'' it has to do with ''trending'' in a venture such as this is borderline retardation and something that is going to end up fuccing you over plenty more times then it'll cover your ass.

And now that iv'e wasted precious seconds of my life on you how about you have a coke and a smile and shut the fucc up and don't quote anymore of my posts?

Savvy? Good.

edabramov
    edabramov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

Plekz calm your nipples, I've given you plenty of winners and you been thankful, get off your knees.

matt1216

I always find it hilarous when donkeys try and play the ''age'' card right off the bat. Listen brosif judging by the average age of people who frequent message boards i'd venture quite a large sum of money that i'm older then you. And it has fucc all to do with being ''negative'' it has to do with ''trending'' in a venture such as this is borderline retardation and something that is going to end up fuccing you over plenty more times then it'll cover your ass.

And now that iv'e wasted precious seconds of my life on you how about you have a coke and a smile and shut the fucc up and don't quote anymore of my posts?

Savvy? Good.

Do u understand trends at all???. Your calling me a retard?? I had my account up and around 46k last year over 3 months... The trends from""" all diffrent books""" give away a certain play a day... TRUST ME a retard, will not figure this out. It's not a 100%... It's been around 80% for awhile now. Today, yes maybe I should have lost. You will see when I post in the future. No need to be a dick

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6542

You're wasting your time arguing with plekz, he gets his jollies jumping into threads and acting like a tool. Keep trending

matt1216

​thanks man^^^

plekz

Your calling me a retard??
    No dumbfucc i am calling that train of thought borderline retarded. Kinda funny how this is my second language but it's your reading comprehension that is (as we can see) subpar.

-----------------

Also to the other faglet, wasn't me who was trying to call the other out when you had your card pulled.

Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

Matt thanks for your plays buddy, I ended up using Li Na in straights to finish the last leg of my parlay, and instead of hedging with Cibu ML I tailed your Li spread! Kind of bold and possibly stupid in a way I know, but hey I essentially doubled my money!

Thanks again buddy, we all greatly appreciate everything you bring to the forum!
    Could you please explain your trends a little more? I saw somewhere else something about fading odds of 1.5 or something? Also, where do you post the plays? You should start a thread just to track these, or add them to your tennis one as well!

matt1216

My trend indicates

Everton/ stevia age under 1.5 goals 1st half

plekz

reality indicates a loss.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6542

No dumbfucc i am calling that train of thought borderline retarded. Kinda funny how this is my second language but it's your reading comprehension that is (as we can see) subpar.

-----------------

Also to the other faglet, wasn't me who was trying to call the other out when you had your card pulled.
    Card pulled , your pansy ass cracks me up. Keep on trolling, keyboard warrior
    Last edited by swordsandtequila; 01-26-14 at 09:51 AM. Reason: punc.

DarkNite

Do not fight each other, people, try to make money from NCAAB.
    I am doing pretty well right now.

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by Semper Fidelis View Post
    Matt thanks for your plays buddy, I ended up using Li Na in straights to finish the last leg of my parlay, and instead of hedging with Cibu ML I tailed your Li spread! Kind of bold and possibly stupid in a way I know, but hey I essentially doubled my money!

Thanks again buddy, we all greatly appreciate everything you bring to the forum!
    Could you please explain your trends a little more? I saw somewhere else something about fading odds of 1.5 or something? Also, where do you post the plays? You should start a thread just to track these, or add them to your tennis one as well!

Hey man, no problem on the plays... Just trying to put a kink in some of the books. I've just noticed many over under plays that are hitting/missing at a certain price. This price will hit on the ML, but never on the under, but more so on the over. It hasn't been easy. I will post plays in a official thread.

matt1216

reality indicates a loss.
    Human error will screw me 20% of the time, 100% of the time