HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

This capper guy merkel,heard he was

I heard this guy merkel was a sharpie when it came to soccer picks...any feedback would be apprciated...ty in advance..

Merkel
    Merkel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1558

Hold on, I'll copy that in here

Merkel
    Merkel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1558

Originally Posted by HockeyRocks
    So you must be a self appointed SBR Forum Police. Is that what you are?? You Don't have the courage to post picks but your life is low enough to harrass others..

Ok moron, this is the last time I'm addressing this topic: I have posted, here and elsewhere, I was not successful in keeping a thread with posted pre game picks only, I stopped posting. Me, and 90% of the visitors on sites like these, don't post our own plays, we don't have to, without us: no advertisers and no forums.

Now, all the people who just post plays, keep a record and either do well or do poorly, I leave alone, as is obvious from my posting history.

I do harass jhh and Nguyen and Jizz. If you still can't figure out why then I'm afraid you are far beyond help of any kind. (Hint: they are self inflating, lying, bragging, arrogant people with no knowledge of the beautiful game etc...) Now kindly leave me to my special interaction with my special people and take your teenage, broke, whining ass somewhere else.

Edit Post Reply Reply With Quote