wardswinners365
    wardswinners365's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

wards365winners Soccer Edition

alright guys, some of you know my success in baseball 58% last 3 years. Football is usually my bread and butter but its been a rough year for most of us in that sport. Im going to give it a go with some soccer. I like to give my reason for baseball, football, and bball plays as I do all the capping myself. With soccer however I am just going to give my picks and units. I get a lot of my info from write ups, watching the games, and talking to my reliable soccer cappers to find angles. I will not just play for the hell of it. I need value!! value determines if I play or not. With Man City today, I can see a 4-0, 3-0 win and think spread should be -3 but I am getting it at -2 -160 so I will make a 2 unit wager

2 units on Man City in FA cup -2

Good luck to all!

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

no Navas and no Aguero and no telling what Pelli is putting on the pitch considering Man City has a difficult important away game against New Castle on Sunday.

Dzeko is far from Aguero's class.

wardswinners365

regardless of navas or aguero, city is superior then west ham especially in a must win situation, which this was considering it was at the etihad.

wardswinners365

1-0 +2 units.