gasto
    gasto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4362

Its rigged. Be very careful with cup games where there is 2 legs. Eg, Barcelona yesterday were 3.5 goal favorites and over/under 4.5 goals. 5dimes did not offer any alternative spreads for Barcelona. Why?

Barcelona won 4:1 away, well with no alternative spread who do you think most people took. Barcelona right. Well, i watched the game, they did not want to score at all. Game was 1:0 at half and I think stayed that way till 75 minutes. Final score 3:0 last goal scored in last minute. Barca backers on spread lost. Over which looked more likely at home lost. Neymar looked disinterested. Pedro was chucking balls over the bar, so did Neymar and other.

Bottomline if the outcome of the game is meaningless, dont touch it, or blindly bet the underdog. It seems

Celtics08
    Celtics08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3444

Not all is white and not all is black, first learn to bet soccer (lineups, form, motivation, type of game, statics of teams, h2h...) systems not works in soccer, if you always bet on overs you are a losser, and same if you always bet on unders, or favourites or underdogs... "On the 2th leg of cups I bet all on underdogs" NO!!

The winners not exist in betting, most of sbr tipsters are dreamers and they get winners...get the value on the odds and you will be a winner, the odds are very important, tipster that not take attention in odds not is serious for me.

First 12