Giz
    Giz's Avatar Become A Pro!

West Brom Sack Steve Clarke

What the fk is this? Totally undeserved! Was doing a great job ok not the best of form recently but didn't deserve the sack!

andy888888
    andy888888's Avatar Become A Pro!

oh well.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by andy888888 View Post
    oh well.

andy888888

I don't think steve clark would care too much with his big pay off

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Doing a great job? Since 24th Nov last year, they have only taken 38 points in 41 matches. On average, that's less than a point per game. If they manage to draw all 41 matches, they will have taken more points.

The board already given him a year to turn the corner, that's more than enough time if he has the ability to do it.

Giz

Quote Originally Posted by vasilli07 View Post
    Doing a great job? Since 24th Nov last year, they have only taken 38 points in 41 matches. On average, that's less than a point per game. If they manage to draw all 41 matches, they will have taken more points.

The board already given him a year to turn the corner, that's more than enough time if he has the ability to do it.
    He looked like a good appointment considering West Brom were relegation threatened team, he got them to 8th last season 15 points out of 16 games is not the best considering they have the highest wage bill in the clubs history but he should of got a bit more time.

andy888888

Tbh west brom were in relegation form since the 2nd half of last season. I hope they appoint martin jol and put them out of their misery and send them down

Merkel
    Merkel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1558

Jesus. Not another jizz thread. Talk about trying way too hard.

Giz

Quote Originally Posted by andy888888 View Post
    Tbh west brom were in relegation form since the 2nd half of last season. I hope they appoint martin jol and put them out of their misery and send them down
    Martin Jol would be an excellent appointment theres still high respect for him over there from his playing days, sounds like a nice bet too, Robeto Di Matteo or Jol for me.

Merkel
    Merkel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1558

Didn't you just say Andy888888 was stroking your co*k in your Rooney thread?

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Giz View Post
    Martin Jol would be an excellent appointment theres still high respect for him over there from his playing days, sounds like a nice bet too, Robeto Di Matteo or Jol for me.
    Surprisingly they are the 2 favourites for the post....

andy888888

Quote Originally Posted by Giz View Post
    martin Jol - he's a 'nice guy' but an incapable manager

Giz

He's a very good manager if you know anything about football, that being said he should of done a better job at Fulham with the players at his disposal.

andy888888

How is jol a very good manager? What has he ever won?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Jol played for West Brom for a couple years so makes sense that they'd go for him

Giz

Steve Clarke has spoken of his disappointment at being axed as West Brom manager, insisting he had "unfinished business" at the club.
    Clarke was sacked on Saturday evening after a fourth successive defeat left the side just two points above the drop zone.
    He had guided Albion to eighth in the Premier League last season - their highest top-flight finish for 30 years - and suggested expectations this term had been too high.
    In a statement released through the League Managers' Association, Clarke said: "I believe I have unfinished business at West Bromwich Albion Football Club so it is with deep regret that I was relieved of duties as head coach last night.
    "I could not have been better prepared for my first job in management after over 14 years' coaching experience learning from some of the great managers in the modern era.
    "It was certainly a challenge to succeed Roy Hodgson, having been appointed England manager, after he successfully guided the club to a 10th-place finish in 2011/12, after only securing their Barclays Premier League status the year before.
    "It goes without saying that I was extremely proud to have built on that achievement by securing the club's highest ever finish in the Barclays Premier League and for over 30 years in the top flight by finishing 8th in 2012/13.
    "Going into this season expectations were high, perhaps unrealistically so, but with it still being only our fourth consecutive season in the top flight, our primary objective had to be to establishing our status in the Barclays Premier League.

GOD BLESS you Steve, didn't deserve it.