[26177] TOTAL o2½+114
    (BENFICA vrs ANDERLECHT)

[26181] TOTAL o3-122
    (FC COPENHAGEN vrs JUVENTUS)

[26185] TOTAL o3½-109
    (GALATASARAY vrs REAL MADRID)

[26169] TOTAL o3½+113
    (VIKTORIA PLZEN vrs MANCHESTER CITY)

Playing with house money today; hoping to keep it rolling!
    Last edited by DA_MOSS; 11-27-13 at 03:34 PM.

DA_MOSS
    Yepp
    DA_MOSS's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 676

Come on PSG! Help me sweep the board!!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Nice!

DA_MOSS
    Yepp
    DA_MOSS's Avatar SBR PRO

Thanks Vaughany!

Of course, every other Over has already hit! I should've just played the board.. lol

Marshall Tito
    Marshall Tito's Avatar Become A Pro!

On fire!

DA_MOSS
    Yepp
    DA_MOSS's Avatar SBR PRO

10 min for 1 more!!!

thanks ya Tito

edabramov
    edabramov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

IF PSG didn't take off Ibra and Lavezzi then a 2-1 would be very probable. Good calls today Moss.

DA_MOSS
    Yepp
    DA_MOSS's Avatar SBR PRO

Yea, I'm actually rooting for Olympiakos to net one more, just for that reason..

Just starting betting soccer seriously, I've drank more wine watching these matches in the last few months than I ever have before! Gives me something to watch at noon here in Louisiana

edabramov

Quote Originally Posted by DA_MOSS View Post
    Yea, I'm actually rooting for Olympiakos to net one more, just for that reason..

Just starting betting soccer seriously, I've drank more wine watching these matches in the last few months than I ever have before! Gives me something to watch at noon here in Louisiana
    Am in NY! I stopped watching the games I bet on long time ago, too much me wanting a certain thing to go a certain way.. I just watch a game I haven't bet on and check the scores occasionally..

edabramov

Swept the board. I'm happy for ya Moss.

DA_MOSS
    Yepp
    DA_MOSS's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by edabramov View Post
    Am in NY! I stopped watching the games I bet on long time ago, too much me wanting a certain thing to go a certain way.. I just watch a game I haven't bet on and check the scores occasionally..
    smart man.. I usually just pull up flashscore and wait to hear the roar when someone scores! Keep killing it buddy, I've been following ya'll for a while.

Lemme ask, Yankees or Mets fan? My dad played in the Yanks organization in the early 80's

GOAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edabramov

Quote Originally Posted by DA_MOSS View Post
    smart man.. I usually just pull up flashscore and wait to hear the roar when someone scores! Keep killing it buddy, I've been following ya'll for a while.

Lemme ask, Yankees or Mets fan? My dad played in the Yanks organization in the early 80's

GOAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yankees. Although havn't had the time to watch their games too much.. busy af these days.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DA_MOSS

DA_MOSS
    Yepp
    DA_MOSS's Avatar SBR PRO

Whooooooooooo!!!!!!

Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

PARIS SG!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hell yes!!!! I parlayed the overs on almost every game today, with PSG winning instead of the total for that one!!!! Very happy man now, nice payday that was long overdue!!!! Now have to be careful not to give it back in hoops tonight! lol Nice hit on these everyone!!!

harryseid
    nice day to bet
    harryseid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 226

Bravo!!!!!!!

edabramov

I was about to say there's probably some lucky bastard who parlays overs on the same " league " ... who ever parlayd overs hit the jackpot today..

And one more thing I've noticed that even though Champions League seems unpredictable due to gap in class and diversity in teams.. it seems like a lot of people are able to read these games correctly.. better than domestic leagues for sure.

DA_MOSS
    Yepp
    DA_MOSS's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by edabramov View Post
    I was about to say there's probably some lucky bastard who parlays overs on the same " league " ... who ever parlays overs hit the jackpot today..
    yepp...

No more games for me today.. Going to go have some drinks instead!

good luck
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: edabramov

Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

Yes for some reason I have much better luck on these matches than the domestic ones. I would never say I'm a decent capper or anything close--I don't follow soccer nearly as close as the other major sports, so I do more research and tailing from the good guys in this forum that really know their shit. I played all of them separately as straights of course, and decided to do a big parlay with them all at 2.5 to be safe, and just added on PSG ML because I figured it was safer. The only matches I didn't include in the parlay were the ManU/Bayer and Shakhtar/Real. It paid 7-1, which is the biggest parlay I've hit in a while (usually stick to 3 or 4 games max). The crazy thing thought is that I was literally seconds away from placing another crazy parlay with the O3.5s (still with PSG ML), which were all at + money--something like 45-1 if I remember correctly. But I hesitated for a few seconds to rethink and the matches started before I could confirm in time!!!

Oh well, I guess I can't complain since I hit the safer one! lol Cheers on our winning for the day boys!!!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Bravo indeed