Zahpeter
    Zahpeter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 409

Zahpeter's Betfair trading

Allright, this is my first thread, so be nice
    I have long postpone starting to keep a record of my plays,and since I've been doing decently this is a good chance to make me start doing this.By all means, contribute to this if you can (sadly Betfair doesn't like the US).

Contrary to normal jargon, Laying on Betfair means you bet that a certain outcome WON'T happen. Backing means betting that it WILL happen.
    Example : Team "Horny badgers" has odds of 4 to win against team "Pirate Ducks". If i LAY Horny Badgers and they win, i'll lose 3 times my stake.

Remember, this is trading, if i'm not a greedy idiot, i won't stick to a lay, and trade it and try to green. I might also burn my bankroll, so, be gentle with your money if you decide to join in.

1) I will lay the Draw in Aab- Nordsjaelland @ 3.7

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Horny badgers will win.

andy888888
    andy888888's Avatar Become A Pro!

But i like pirate ducks

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by Zahpeter View Post
    Allright, this is my first thread, so be nice
    I have long postpone starting to keep a record of my plays,and since I've been doing decently this is a good chance to make me start doing this.By all means, contribute to this if you can (sadly Betfair doesn't like the US).

Contrary to normal jargon, Laying on Betfair means you bet that a certain outcome WON'T happen. Backing means betting that it WILL happen.
    Example : Team "Horny badgers" has odds of 4 to win against team "Pirate Ducks". If i LAY Horny Badgers and they win, i'll lose 3 times my stake.

Remember, this is trading, if i'm not a greedy idiot, i won't stick to a lay, and trade it and try to green. I might also burn my bankroll, so, be gentle with your money if you decide to join in.

1) I will lay the Draw in Aab- Nordsjaelland @ 3.7
    3.7 the odds tht a draw will happen tho, so you wouldnt be laying at those odds?!

Zahpeter

I sometimes wait for lower odds in play, but not this time. The biggest odds i'll get involved are around 5, depending on the game. When entering at odds of 5 i'll probably go out at 2 for a loss across the board, usually at 0-0 if we have a sleepy match on our hand. last night i've traded Paok and Aris entering 5.2 and exiting the trade at 2-1 for PAOK, i don't remember exactly, around 18. I also traded Sevilla and Betis, entering at the start (3.8 or so) and exiting at 2-0 for Sevilla and red card for Betis, at some huge odds. Most pro traders will say i should stick to a decent plan and follow it, this is probably true, but yeah, i'm just beginning to learn this stuff

Zahpeter

How's that for a shit start ? Exactly nothing in the second half. Well, i warned you.

2) Laying the draw in Roma-Cagliari

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

pellumb341
    pellumb341's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6018

How's that for a shit start ? Exactly nothing in the second half. Well, i warned you.
    you should back draw when Aab took the lead 1-0.At roma game ,nothing more to do than back @ 2.00 to minimize the loss.