beeps220
    beeps220's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

Saturday Plays 11/9

Let's get some winners today...

Lokomotiv Moscow -1 -123
    Tom Tomsk-Lokomotiv Moscow over 2½ +100
    Lokomotiv Moscow has been one of the hottest teams in Russia, especially on the road 6W 2D 1L with their only loss on the road coming against Zenit. Only once has a Lokomotiv match on the road had less than 3 goals. In fact Lokmotiv games are averaging over 3 goals this year. Surprisingly their only 0-0 game was at home to Tom Tomsk (I don't see this happening again) Tom Tomsk sits in 14th place halfway through the season with one of the worst defenses in Russia allowing 25 on the season. Without starting keeper Mladen Bozovic I can't imagine things to get better. Let's start the morning with two nice winners from Russia.

clting08
    clting08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Quote Originally Posted by beeps220 View Post
    Let's get some winners today...

Lokomotiv Moscow -1 -123
    Tom Tomsk-Lokomotiv Moscow over 2½ +100
    Lokomotiv Moscow has been one of the hottest teams in Russia, especially on the road 6W 2D 1L with their only loss on the road coming against Zenit. Only once has a Lokomotiv match on the road had less than 3 goals. In fact Lokmotiv games are averaging over 3 goals this year. Surprisingly their only 0-0 game was at home to Tom Tomsk (I don't see this happening again) Tom Tomsk sits in 14th place halfway through the season with one of the worst defenses in Russia allowing 25 on the season. Without starting keeper Mladen Bozovic I can't imagine things to get better. Let's start the morning with two nice winners from Russia.
    Lokomotiv Moscow down by 2 goals

beeps220
    beeps220's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

Quote Originally Posted by clting08 View Post
    Lokomotiv Moscow down by 2 goals
    Yeah, that's real funny jerk off