The Baron
    The Baron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1179

BET 365 Live in Play Alternative Match Goals

For those of you who use BET 365 for your soccer wagers have you ever looked at a game live in play and seen the Alternative Match Goals betting? Depending on the expected match goals there are options to bet from over .5 goals to under 7.5 goals per match. Now I know this wont win you much money and the risk is really high compared to the reward but over the weekend I decided to play around and I bet on a few of ther alternative lines and went 7-0. Basically I looked at a game where the match total was set at 2.5 and bet under 7.5 on each game. Like I said the profit was not much, basically I was winning $2-4 for every $100 I bet. I didnt even have to bet under 7.5 I could have taken under 4.5 or under 5.5 and won more but I just wanted to be "absolutely" sure I couldnt loose. I think if you have the balls and arnt afraid of the high risk factor you can basically never loose. Unless ofcourse you have horrible luck and bet on the one game that goes over 7.5 goals lol. Obviously a World cup qualifying games would be risky but leagues where goals tend to be low I dont see you loosing. Another thing you could do is parlay a few live in play games at once. Take 3 games running at the same time bet them all under 7.5 goals and parlay them. This would triple your profit. Just dont get caught on the wrong game. ANybody else ever try this?

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON
    Karayilan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 105

Do it in the Polish and Czech league for most games, there is hardly ever a game over 3-4 goals in those leagues, it can work you just have to know the teams very well, avoid doing this in big leagues with teams that have the finishing and creative ability to score 4-5 goals if given the chance. You want two defensive teams, with useless strikers best place to find these teams are in Eastern Europe, don't get complacent though a few losses will wipe out the hard work.

The Baron
    The Baron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1179

Yes I agree, one loss would probably wipe out 30+ wins. Gotta be careful.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Baron View Post
    Yes I agree, one loss would probably wipe out 30+ wins. Gotta be careful.