Merkel
    Merkel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1558

SBR, SAY HELLO TO jhh123!

Hey guys, I want to introduce to this forum, the King of Cappers, the Legend, the Moneymaking Expert: jhh123!

Now, only here a short while, I can tell he's made an impression quickly. He came over from another forum, not sure if I can mention the name, but it doesn't matter, what matters is that he's here now.

Now, jhh123 has a long history at this other forum, and we miss him dearly. The reason for his sudden departure after years of service and hilarity, is that jhh likes to go large on games. Super large. Keep an eye out for his Game of the Month and Game of the Year posts, then stake your mortgage on 'em.

Now, about a month ago, jhh bet 28% of his bank roll, untypically, he lost. Then on the next Game of the Year, he unfortunately lost the other 72%. Then he reloaded and lost 1700 units or so in a single day, jhh likes to roll large, as mentioned.

Then in an ultimate bid to earn everlasting glory, he bet Super Large on some game, and promised us, should he lose it, he'll never post with us again. Despite the fact that our whole community was rooting for him, jhh has now taken up residency here.

You lucky, lucky bunch.

Yes, he comes off a bit arrogant, and no, his soccer knowledge can't be classified as large, but it's the results that count, and as jhh is a super diligent record keeper, the evidence will be there for all to see.

Rest assured that we have a beacon system set up, as soon as he posts a play, it is relayed to his faithfull following over at the other forum. We hate to miss out.

Lucky for us, jhh has kept exactly the same name and shitty spelling, so we can continue to watch his legend grow.

To be continued, you blessed people.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

edabramov
    edabramov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

O's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9725

This really is funny shit. Jman is absolutely terrible. I never fade anyone, but I have begun to feel a lot more confident when he is on the opposite side. I bet people got crushed again with his plays today because of the way he positions every play. Kinda shitty.

HoodieAllen
    All day!
    HoodieAllen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

Quote Originally Posted by O View Post
    This really is funny shit. Jman is absolutely terrible. I never fade anyone, but I have begun to feel a lot more confident when he is on the opposite side. I bet people got crushed again with his plays today because of the way he positions every play. Kinda shitty.
    Why would you want him to change man? Hes so good for fading, dude don't ruin it...

DarkNite
    DarkNite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Oh, I think you have missed him a lot then looked for him. From now on, I will look for his picks.
    Great, Thanks

sanneh
    sanneh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

Legends remain victorious
    in spite of history.

Merkel
    Merkel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1558

Anxiously holding our breath for today's gift.

Hoping it's Chievo+3 @ -275.......

Fl6j66
    Fl6j66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

No gifts today.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hes probably re installing windows 95 on his super computer..

Fl6j66
    Fl6j66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

I think he went NBAing.

edabramov
    edabramov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

Found this on a different forum... LOL

Milan +1.5 @ 50 units.
    Milan +0.5 @ 80 units.
    this is no s garbage. Milan will not go down quielty.
    Barca way to overated. Eveyone who knows no garbage about soccer just blindly puting their monie on Barca. That's why there are ton of value on Milan, which matches up evenly with Barca.

This was when Barcelona beat Milan 4-0 at home.

Then

OK. Here is the redemption play.
    Chelsea +0.5 to win 130 units which I lost.

Chelsea +.5 was at about -470..

This guy..Air air air