edabramov
    edabramov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

World Cup Qualifiers - Matches to keep an eye on.

I'm gonna post the games that I'm planning to bet on, I'm gonna observe the lines for a bit and see if anything gets better. Any comments or useful suggestions welcome. Feel free to tell me what you're on.

Italy vs Armenia - Armenia + 1.5 Currently @-119..

Armenia will fight to death in this game, they need a win in order to have a chance at qualifying for the world cup whereas Italy has basically nothing to fight for. I know for sure that Armenia will not qualify because Denmark is playing Malta.. which is an (almost) guaranteed 2nd place for Denmark. Italy didn't impress too much against Denmark getting a draw away.. but then they played some fresh faces to give them some playtime.. This will be an experiment match for Italy but at the same time I do not believe Italy will allow a defeat since It's going to be a mental let down ahead of the World Cup to lose at home to the likes of Armenia.. Italy are undefeated at home so I'm hoping for a draw, but to be safe I'm considering +1.5..

Azerbaijan vs Russia - Russia - 1.5 @+109 or Under 2.5 @-110.

All Russia needs is a draw or a win, last time Russia played this opponent they've won 1-0.. which makes me hesitant to bet on spreads especially with Russia since they fuked me last time with Northern Ireland.. I can see this being a 0-1 game where Russia nets an early one in and sits back on it.. but then Russians are unpredictable as hell.. I'm looking to some comments on this game because I'm hesitant on Russians, I'd probably put this in a parlay though, although it's not a must win for Russia they will be looking to do so.

Lithuania vs Bosnia - Bosnia Win @-338

I'm never comfortable laying this much juice ( I don't think I ever did expect once on Bayern Munich ) but any slip up from Bosnia will allow Greece to advance and will force Bosnia to go through play offs. The Greek are guaranteed a win because they're facing Lichtenstein a team with 2 draws and 7 losses. So this is a must win for Bosnia who are in a superb (away) form so the least.. without a loss for 7 games. Lithuanias home form isn't the worst but they shouldn't be trouble for a team like Bosnia.. ( Bosnia+Greece+Portugal+Russia+Denmark parlay is something to look at )

San Mariano vs Ukraine - Over 5.5 @+105 (Average)

Ukraine will not hold back, San Marinos defense is pretty self explanatory according it's results.. Last meeting the result was 9-0.. I'm looking at this as a gift pretty much, every game except Moldova.. ended as an over 5.5 result.. decide for your self, not much to say.

andyrocha90
    andyrocha90's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1943

I like that Armenia play too, but it seems just too easy, Armenia is not that bad and they play very well defensivly, and Italy well Italy is always a bad bet, dont show up most of the time, show up when we bet against them, yep we've all been there, but I have a feeling italy will somehow win this by 2 goals and bury all of us who make this common sense type of bet on armenia. Ill stay away

andy888888
    andy888888's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not even going any where near the Italy bet, though BTTS is probably a safe one.

edabramov

Quote Originally Posted by andy888888 View Post
    Not even going any where near the Italy bet, though BTTS is probably a safe one.
    if only my book offered that.

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Definitely feeling the Ukraine ovie ...

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by andyrocha90 View Post
    I like that Armenia play too, but it seems just too easy, Armenia is not that bad and they play very well defensivly, and Italy well Italy is always a bad bet, dont show up most of the time, show up when we bet against them, yep we've all been there, but I have a feeling italy will somehow win this by 2 goals and bury all of us who make this common sense type of bet on armenia. Ill stay away
    Do they? Should go and watch that Bulgaria game from the other night, they were beyond woeful!

edabramov

Armenia 2-2
    Last edited by edabramov; 10-15-13 at 03:32 PM.

edabramov

4-0.

I swear I was gonna chase the money I lost last week ( about 10 units ) with the Ukrainian play, but was too pussy as always. Money management sucks balls sometimes.

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayininHTown View Post
    Definitely feeling the Ukraine ovie ...

Why didn't I stick to my guns and play this instead of the Belgium-Wales ovie?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Lol armenia are a completely different side away from home!