DoggyStyle
    Stackin' Stacks
    DoggyStyle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Australian Soccer

Bet every under until a game finally goes over! Unders are 3-0 to start the yr. offense looks terrible!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

yea teams very cagey early on. And some teams have got key players missing due to internationals. Like Melbourne Heart were always going to struggle to score goals away at Victory without Michael Mifsud.

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

i like brisbane roar tomorrow what you guys think

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

yep on Brisbane draw-no-bet. Wellington never easy to go to and Brisbane only won 3 on their travels last season, but they really should get a draw at worse tomorrow as Phoenix have 4 or 5 important regulars out injured or on international duty.

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes

i was planning go on the straight ML line hahaha but bol i think they will be strong as they would like to start on the front foot taking advantage of what they can. today had boring matches... was watching victory and heart before almost fell asleep

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Hope u didnt bet the unders in these two games! Brisbane with a 92nd min winner to make it 2-1 and 3 goals in first half of Adelaide game

DoggyStyle
    Stackin' Stacks
    DoggyStyle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Whew nope no soccer wagering today Im sure i would have been on the under in one if not both had i wagered all i can say is GO 49ers!

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes

how you think australia will go against canada in a few days. will the sacking of the coach help them show haters?

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes

early call but i think brisbane will struggle at home sydney will defend hard and their scramble on the counter will be difficult for roar defenders from what i saw against wellington which was a weak side for roar. sydney however looked more improved after the first match.