Hybris
    Hybris's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1471

Last games of the season in Sweden

Its time to end the Swedish Allsvenskan. Here are the Table of standings and The matches for today..http://svenskfotboll.se/allsvenskan/...-och-resultat/

Thing is Hammarby dont have a chance to play Allsvenskan next year they are out. Djurgården have the best chance to make the qualification rounds vs an 2nd leage team. They play at home against Kalmar while Örgyte will have to try to beat Gefle on the road. It´s very hard to predict these matches so stay away, thats why you will get so good odds on the other teams to win but you have been warned.

The match everyone in Sweden talks about in is IFK Göteborg vs AIK Solna. The Gold will be decided here and while IFK Göteborg have the home field advantage AIK will take the gold even if they draws today @ Gamla Ullevi, Gothenburg. Remember here that IFK Göteborg are undefeated @ home and this match have the chance to become the best in swedish leage history. Its been 40 years since the top2 teams face eachother in the last round and both have a chance to take that Swedish Gold.

So consider this a warning, stay away from the Swedish Allsvenskan today...not sure anyone here would though

Have a nice day

Hybris

Sorry for my bad English

jw
    jw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6737

Hadn't realized that it was the last game of the season for the championship. It's either going to be a great game as both teams go for the win - or else it'll be a very slow game as neither team will want to make the crucial error.

I wouldn't want to call the winner ... but I do see a few goals. If i was forced to bet i'd go for the o2½ @ 2.160 ... but as you say - it's a tough one to call ... so i'll stay away from it with real money.

I'll try and find a stream online and watch this one today ... thanks for the warning.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Orgyte wins then!

Hybris

Thing is IFK Göteborg will go for it, they have to win this match. AIK defence are the best in the league though, It´s up to Tobias Hysén if IFK will win this or not. Hard to predict the total but dont like the low price on the under so i would (if forced) bet on the over...

I like Häcken BK to win on the road against Hammarby though @2.25, +125. Hammarby already out and I heard a rumor that they will put the 3rd keeper in and really let the "benchwarmers" play so to speak. I´m going to try Häcken to win, but Small stake.

If häcken place 5th its thier best pos in the club history.

Gl if you bet anything today, keep it small is my advice though. Cheers.
    Last edited by Hybris; 11-01-09 at 06:10 AM.

Hybris

Quote Originally Posted by Wilforth View Post
    Orgyte wins then!
    I like this, but i cant pull the trigger for some reason. They Struggle to score lately....couldnt win Agaisnt Djurgården with 2 more men for over 20mins!

jw
    jw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6737

Quote Originally Posted by Hybris View Post

I like Häcken BK to win on the road against Hammarby though @2.25, +125.
    Good call ...

Hybris

Quote Originally Posted by jw View Post
    Good call ...
    Thank you, not that happy beacuse IFK couldnt hold the lead.. Oh well next year they will win it.